T2 addictive new song

Twirl

the beats olddd
Yeh I got sent this without the vocals tiiiiiiime ago (even before I heard Heartbroken). It was called "Filth riddim" or some sh*t like that. used to mash the rave though!**Digs Filth riddim back out of crate and heads to club**

the beats olddd
Yeh I got sent this without the vocals tiiiiiiime ago (even before I heard Heartbroken). It was called "Filth riddim" or some sh*t like that. used to mash the rave though!**Digs Filth riddim back out of crate and heads to club**
yeh ded olddint even no the name of this but yeh av heard it on like 100s of different mix cd'sbut still they have done a remix of the 1999 number 1 sweet like chocolatet2 and addictive i have it on repeat in my car the beats sick

the beats olddd
yeh ded olddint even no the name of this but yeh av heard it on like 100s of different mix cd'sbut still they have done a remix of the 1999 number 1 sweet like chocolatet2 and addictive i have it on repeat in my car the beats sick
Yeah heard that remix , its big still. Could do well

they have done a remix of the 1999 number 1 sweet like chocolatet2 and addictive i have it on repeat in my car the beats sick
Yeah heard that remix , its big still. Could do well
Up that plzDnt like that openinig version on dangerzone, on the youtube clip. ill up a better version off 1 mixtapeTunes too big tho ... "When the darkness falls and the sun goes down, ure looking for love on the wrong side of town"