O'Neill "Rafa is a lying cock"

TF S4DK

Angry Villa boss Martin O’Neill today hit back at Rafa Benitez’s claims they had had transfer talks over Gareth Barry.O’Neill is irritated the Liverpool boss suggests his Villa counterpart knows “everything about my idea” from a call 20 days ago regarding his bid for Villa captain Barry.“I’ve never denied Rafa Benitez called me. That’s always been there,” said the Villa boss.“I did get a call about 20 days ago. How else would I know (about their interest in Barry)?“He says we had a private chat and he knows everything about where my ideas and I know everything from him.“The thing is – I didn’t have an idea. Well, apart from the idea of getting him off the phone as I was going to a reserve game at the time.“His idea was to ask about Gareth Barry and I said: ‘No.’“I said I’d need to speak to the chairman (Randy Lerner) and I’d assume he (Lerner) would be of the same opinion as me, and he was.“Without taking breath Benitez then started talking players in a possible swap. He was racing way beyond me.“He’s now deemed there to be on on-going dialogue for three weeks. It is simply not true.“He’s called me twice – the second of which was on the Friday and only after I’d rang to complain his bid was in the local newspaper the very next day.“By that time I still had not had time to speak to my chairman.“I haven’t enquired about his players. He mentioned players.“He was a million miles from where I was coming from and it’s nonsense to suggest I knew everything and that so did he.“And if he’s now saying nothing will happen until the end of the season, then why did he phone me?”Benitez said: “I was surprised by part of his comments. I had a private conversation with him 20 days ago.“He knew everything about my idea and I knew about his idea. He said he wanted to talk with his owner.“We needed to do an official movement and he knew that because I was talking with him.“He was very clear so we must wait until the end of the season and then we’ll try again.”

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading what MON said and what Rafa said I don't understand wtf MON is going on about.He said he spoke to him which he confirmed and that MON said he needed to speak to the chairman which he also confirmed. From time he said he needed to ask the chairman he left it open ended. f*ckin prick ranting and raving about nothing.

MON CATCHING FEELINGS..BUT ON THE REAL..ALOT OF THIS IS SOUNDS ABIT HEARSAY ISH (FROM BOTH SIDES) EVEN THOUGH ITS SEEMS QUOTED
I watched the interview with Rafa that these quotes were lifted from and the MON quote is from the Villa site.

MON CATCHING FEELINGS..BUT ON THE REAL..ALOT OF THIS IS SOUNDS ABIT HEARSAY ISH (FROM BOTH SIDES) EVEN THOUGH ITS SEEMS QUOTED
I watched the interview with Rafa that these quotes were lifted from and the MON quote is from the Villa site.
iight fam

Someone text me this at work.Benitez is a c*nt.I've been thinking it over for a couple hours...And seriously... so many of Benitez's transfers are dodgy.Torres with the YNWA armband 2 months before the season ended... Voronin on a free when his club expected him to sign... Tapping up Benayoun from the dirty kit stealers... Sissoko was probably tapped up as well cuz he knew him from Valencia.Benitez is a dirty cheat.He's always talking about getting his players in early... it's so bait hes tapping all the man he wants up.Barry is probably gonna join Liverlol (the new joke of the league), to work under a very good manager... who has absolutely no morals.I despise Benitez so much, from calling Everton a small 'cloob' to 'accidentally' leaking players he likes names, to this.Benitez has released this info because his seasons over so he cares not for speculation... even though ours is still completely underway.And;"Crouch is worth 15million, Barry is worth 10million"ROFLFLMAOFDLMFAODE FNFRand thats from someone who really rates Crouch.

Your chatting so much sh*t its ridiculous.TELL ME IN PLAIN ENGLISH WTF MON IS BITCHING ABOUT? Rafa said he contacted him 20 days ago. MON confirmed that.Rafa said he explained his idea around Barry. MON confirmed that.Rafa said he was told by MON that he would talk to the chairman. MON confirmed that.Rafa said he spoke to him about possible players involved in the move MON confirmed that. So you tell me exactly what this jumped up prick is ranting about? MON is always on a hype, way too many e numbers in his diet.

1 more thing.Liverpool are a club that pride themselves on their massive history and the 'Liverpool' way of doing things.If anything, right now they are doing things the Scouse way... Lies, cheating and just general unethical behaviour... Your 'cloob' is a shadow of what it once was, and its down to that big, fat, dirty but GOOD manager you have right now.

Your chatting so much sh*t its ridiculous.TELL ME IN PLAIN ENGLISH WTF MON IS BITCHING ABOUT? Rafa said he contacted him 20 days ago. MON confirmed that.Rafa said he explained his idea around Barry. MON confirmed that.Rafa said he was told by MON that he would talk to the chairman. MON confirmed that.Rafa said he spoke to him about possible players involved in the move MON confirmed that. So you tell me exactly what this jumped up prick is ranting about? MON is always on a hype, way too many e numbers in his diet.
Rafa contacted him - MON said "ok, we'll leave it till the end of the season".Rafa continued to contact him - MON said "ok, we'll talk, but keep it between us".Rafa and MON came to some sort of agreement over the transfer fee... Rick Parry makes a massively reduced offer, and BEFORE MON hears about the offer its in the media.MON wants to know why;1) Liverpool have not stuck to the offer him and Rafa were working towards (still minor details to be ironed out)2) Rafa has completely ignored what MON said about not making it public after AGREERING to keep it a private matter.and then, MON tells him to stfu and LEAVE IT until the end of the season... but BIG FATTY RAFA wants his players now (as he ALWAYS tells the media) so BIG FATTY RAFA continues to drop little off the record hints to the media.And now I'm going to watch Lost and calm down.

1 more thing.Liverpool are a club that pride themselves on their massive history and the 'Liverpool' way of doing things.If anything, right now they are doing things the Scouse way... Lies, cheating and just general unethical behaviour... Your 'cloob' is a shadow of what it once was, and its down to that big, fat, dirty but GOOD manager you have right now.
Im currently witnessing possibly the most hate Ive ever read on this forum.smh.
SKJDAHDKAJD#AFFASFAGRDFGA

Rafa contacted him - MON said "ok, we'll leave it till the end of the season".Rafa continued to contact him - MON said "ok, we'll talk, but keep it between us".Rafa and MON came to some sort of agreement over the transfer fee... Rick Parry makes a massively reduced offer, and BEFORE MON hears about the offer its in the media.MON wants to know why;1) Liverpool have not stuck to the offer him and Rafa were working towards (still minor details to be ironed out)2) Rafa has completely ignored what MON said about not making it public after AGREERING to keep it a private matter.and then, MON tells him to stfu and LEAVE IT until the end of the season... but BIG FATTY RAFA wants his players now (as he ALWAYS tells the media) so BIG FATTY RAFA continues to drop little off the record hints to the media.And now I'm going to watch Lost and calm down.
If thats the case wtf is MON doing in the media rambling like a d*ckhead and saying something completely different.Liverpool have not stuck to the offer him and Rafa were working towards (still minor details to be ironed out)
He made a phone call to me - I did not initiate the phone call. He asked about Gareth Barry and I said: 'Well he's got a testimonial and two years left to run and he's our best player.' So what would the reaction be?"I said that I would speak to our owner - obviously because he has a big, big say in the proceedings - and I assumed he would have the same answer as myself - that Gareth wasn't for sale.
Either your informant is chatting sh*t or MON is, no two ways about it.

basically mon has baited rafas tactics uptbf to rafa this is the only way he can get the big playersand tbh 'tapping' up happens in basically every transfer these days
lol at your pathetic attempts. I'm sure Paul Jewell could try this and have Barry mulling over a move as well.

LMFAO i know how emotional sh*t is getting when you start talking about torres armband and sh*t SMH.MON was all crying about it to the media making it 10 x worse, Rafa never leaked sh*t to the press so why is he coming out to cry about itI hope villa lose on sunday & pompey and blackburn both win so you end up 8th and sell barry for 5 million to f*ck*ng newcastle.

And I hope your immoral, poorly run, media-whore of a 'cloob', thats done f*ck all for the last 18 years except prance about telling everyone how they do things the 'Liverpool way' falls into the mid table obscurity that it deserves.[Eddie Gurrero] YOU LIE, YOU CHEAT, YOU STEAL [/Eddie Gurrero]And don't worry, Barry or no Barry we're having your 4th spot in the next three seasons.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
He's always talking about getting his players in early... it's so bait hes tapping all the man he wants up.
S ASJKDASKFSFSDFGDFGDFGHF FBFGDFTHIS HAD ME BENNIN