This is why I like Vanessa

I do this from time to time but I HATE it being done to me.Last year my man had a birthday party and he wanted me to be there before everyone. On the day of the party I left his house at 9am so I could go and sort my stuff out and look nice for the party.How can I only have got into the shower to shave my legs at 9.30pm.He was soooo angry at me.I had bare sucking up to do for him to forgive me.

overly.*phone rings*friend: where are youMe: i'm walking down be there in 5.in reality i am sat on vip2 in my boxers unshowered and unfed
bangme: im at the bus stop*bredrin rings an hour later*freind: where are youme: ah im still at the bus stop, they're doing works still so ima be a bitthes times im just leaving my yard and bus stop is 10 minutes away. . .

I do this from time to time but I HATE it being done to me.Last year my man had a birthday party and he wanted me to be there before everyone. On the day of the party I left his house at 9am so I could go and sort my stuff out and look nice for the party.How can I only have got into the shower to shave my legs at 9.30pm.He was soooo angry at me.I had bare sucking up to do for him to forgive me.
PISS TAKE!!!AS A WOMAN, YOU KNOW YOUR GETTING READY TIME IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!

im known to be one the worst who has this.but one of bredrins need to go to rehab with his BMT you always without fail would be waiting outside his house for a good 30minsometimes u need to lie an say "your outside his house" so that u come and hes ready
LOL ykno bout dem onesYeah Goddaz Vanessa BBC.94.9 Egokid http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articl...w_feature.shtml

I remember one guy in my school, his name got called out in assembly for being late for 40 something days consequetively. Imagine never being early once in 40 days, my record was 26 days. My name got called out too, but did'nt seem that bad. That guy now plays for MK Dons and is known for having a bad attitude.

trust when ever im going out....ill be meeting a black friend, say meet at 10pm in town.... i know not to set off from my yard until 10 becoz i will still get there b4 him....thing is i can walk 2 town (15mins)... still get ther b4 him when hes getting a lift!