Live Internationals this week

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest Its Me Bitches

Scotland vs Lithuania live NOW Sky sports 1England V Israel live BBC1 5pmLatvia V N.Ireland Sky Sports 1 5.15pmMalta V Turkey ATV (TTKK) 6.30pmWales V Germany Sky Sports 1 7.30pmSlovakia V Ireland Sky Sports 2 7.30pmItaly V France Whole bag of European Channels 7.50pmPortugal V Poland (See Above) 9.00pmTomorrow Germany V Ghana u17 3rd place play off Eurosport 2 8.00amSpain V Nigera u17 Final Eurosport 2 11.00amWednesday Slovakia V Wales Sky Sports 1 5.30pmTurkey V Hungary ATV 6.30pmIceland V N.Ireland Sky Sports Xtra 7.05pmCzech Republic V Ireland Sky Sports2 7.30pmFrance V Scotland Sky sports 1 8.00pmEngland V Russia BBC1 8.00pm

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches

YEah I can see eNgland smacking Israel McClaren saying it was a great winpress saying we are winning euros, world cup, champions league, tour de france..... Then losing to Russia

I still want England to do well, not as much as i once did. But somewhere inside of me is actually wanting England to draw 0-0 today then loose to Russia just to see that ginger mugs face and the excuses he comes out with.
same but having a tournament nex summer without england would be to sh*t so i want them to win

I still want England to do well, not as much as i once did. But somewhere inside of me is actually wanting England to draw 0-0 today then loose to Russia just to see that ginger mugs face and the excuses he comes out with.
same but having a tournament nex summer without england would be to sh*t so i want them to win
Yeah, i'd be pissed. I cant go through another summer of f*ck all meaningful football like the one that has just passed.Would be a good excuse if England qualified to get away and have a nice 2 week holiday as well out in Austria and Switzerland.

If Turkey lose, i will give up on them for years to come.England will win 4-0 watch
lol nah we will wini hate when i see hakan sukur still in the starting line up i swear hes like 36 nowguy misses so many chances but scores some important goals he comes like adebayor more time.

Guest Its Me Bitches

All times are kick off fletcher is always a cut above at international level and would probably be the main player at any team outside the top 6 just lacks a bit of pace for the top 4 but still would like to see him start a lot more at center mid ahead of eagles, o'shea and giggs.

All times are kick off fletcher is always a cut above at international level and would probably be the main player at any team outside the top 6 just lacks a bit of pace for the top 4 but still would like to see him start a lot more at center mid ahead of eagles, o'shea and giggs.
yeah its true fletcher always seems to be sick for scotland.

Guest Its Me Bitches
Fletcher would never be the top player at any club inside the top 18 never mind top 6.
f*ck off outta here about....he can passshootcrossdribblehas vision can tackledecent leadershipjust has no pace sometimes its like hes running backwards, doesn't even have acceleration

Fletcher would never be the top player at any club inside the top 18 never mind top 6.
f*ck off outta here about....he can passshootcrossdribblehas vision can tackledecent leadershipjust has no pace sometimes its like hes running backwards, doesn't even have acceleration
Outside the top 6?Bolton, No.Reading, Maybe.Pompy, No.Blackburn, No.Villa, No.Boro, No.Newcastle, No.Man City, No.West Ham, No.Fulham, Maybe.Wigan, Probably.