Prison Break

JWP

so sky one and fox are showing the exact same times? kinda same week?makes sense seeing as murdoch owns both companies
Yeah sky are repping, for lost they had it a few days after it had been aired in states

so sky one and fox are showing the exact same times? kinda same week?makes sense seeing as murdoch owns both companies
Yeah sky are repping, for lost they had it a few days after it had been aired in states
They are taking the piss outta virgin coz murdoch also owns channel 5 so surely he could of kept it on channel 5 and it still being up to date

You ain't really asking questions are you?
What you mean?
lol, 'cause it just seems like you are stating things and then putting a question mark next to itignore me for that question anyways, it's not important
lol I get what you mean but I wernt sure cos when ever Prison Break or Lost is returning there's usually a thread hyping it's return

Just a question, was I the only one on here that was pleased C-Note and his family got away safe? (Seem to have a thing for his wife ha!)Bellick is in the shits lol.
But now they're safe there's no story line left for them? Unless they show them living happy ever after....and that means it becomes a sitcom in which they mite as well add laughter, and so it would be a comedy sitcom....so it cant really mix with the show unless it's a spin off...but then it would end up like this....joey-721633.jpg