Why do some people hate on Bape clothing

YUNG BATHIN APE

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it..Am not gonna believe some random guy on road can afford a 200quid hoodie. So am gonna assume its fake,Its not about what you wear, Its whose wearing it and how its worn...You cant wear a bape hoodie, then buss some 'No fear' jeans and fila trainers and expect me to believe the bape hoodie is legit. The only people I believe are sporting the real deal of them things on road are them migrant japanese folks, cuz them guys are ballin' even when the garms look cheap it aint.Buying Evisu. BBC & co is pointless for many people.. Those clothings have been bastardized to the max, you will find them in any open market next to dem 'raw blue' clothings there.. So most will assume its fake.most often many people try to style like there favourite artist, but seem to forget that they lack the status and the swagger to front like them..Am not knocking anyone tryna buy these clothings but u are only impress your self and a couple minors these days.

F*cking hell i even saw one old old old old old old old old old school pic of one member from Take That wearing a bape tee. I suspect that since they toured Japan so often back in the old days that they would have stumbled on it.
ive seen old pics of the beastie boys in bape lol...
this guys loves his BAPEshttp://www.myspace.com/alphman
lolI know him.This bre dont f*ck around when it comes to Bape.
trusay if u can do the do it...Nigo must feel it wen this guy has a spendthrift weekend lolK-dot.1

Because deep down they know the idea is so simple that they could of thought of it.But they didn't. So they are not rich. Deep
plse explain this simple idea if possK-dot.1
watch Planet Of the Apes (1968), say you wana make a clothing line when watching it, let your friend come back with a drawing of the ape head and a name next day.simple

Because deep down they know the idea is so simple that they could of thought of it.But they didn't. So they are not rich. Deep
watch Planet Of the Apes (1968), say you wana make a clothing line when watching it, let your friend come back with a drawing of the ape head and a name next day.simple
everything is "simple" after its been made by someone else first

Guest Seriouss

It is indeed. I sometimes get a tick in my eye when I overflow with hate.It only goes away if I eat chocolate, have sex or smash something.I call it a 'kicky attack' because it makes you feel like kicking stuff.

everything is "simple" after its been made by someone else first
getting people to wear ur simple idea is a hard task still. dont care bout bape rly