IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

Macz, Gundam does it really calculate in your head that your a few games away from 50 thousand pounds?
My cuz keeps saying this to me, i not even hyped about that. I was more hyped about going to Wembley. Once i get there though i know its going to be different.
yh i know that i aint even gna win any money 360 aswell which is wastebut least it would be a fairer competition with it being offline

Macz, Gundam does it really calculate in your head that your a few games away from 50 thousand pounds?
My cuz keeps saying this to me, i not even hyped about that. I was more hyped about going to Wembley. Once i get there though i know its going to be different.
yh i know that i aint even gna win any money 360 aswell which is wastebut least it would be a fairer competition with it being offline
Don't be Negative lad, If Rob is the UK Champion how many years runnin then u have as good a chance as anyone.

LMFAO No way did he enter a false result. He has just killed off his own reputation and he was a f*ckin official admin for the tournament!
Lol, you got knocked out by a cheater. Complain mayne!
lol He never cheated against me tho i was just sh*t on the day and lost. Still a c*nt though.

lol Am not man am over the moon knowin he's out and how desperate he musta been to put in phony results hahaha!! Don't you find it funny how out of the whole country 2 of the final 32 are from this website.
we does this

lol Am not man am over the moon knowin he's out and how desperate he musta been to put in phony results hahaha!! Don't you find it funny how out of the whole country 2 of the final 32 are from this website.
we does this
sick statkeep goin ladswhen is the wembley thing ?get u some vip2 t shirts to rep..

we does this
sick statkeep goin ladswhen is the wembley thing ?get u some vip2 t shirts to rep..
15th marchyeh dont be shy

we does this
15th marchyeh dont be shy
2 Days before man turns 24 ya know, tha woulda been suttin had i made it.

YoBASICALLYim playing on a pesrankings tournament, and in the chat room everyone is talking about itapparently he cheated in the group stages, lost a game he shouldnt have and got pissed and entered the result as a win.its jokes, cos he still woulda got through (i think), but probably wanted a perfect record or suttin...anyway, someone caught him (i dont know how? the kid who got cheated probably contact another admin with pics?) and rob admitted it and removed himself from the tournament...not sure wether its gonna be announced as official or not but im told by about 18 other people on the pesrankings chat its true, although they are disagreements over the minor details (some saying it was in the knockout stages or whatever)but everyone is saying he cheated

Gambo is there no way u can take dat dudes position
Nar no chance of that now. I am wondering how far he actually went before admitting he cheated now, wether he knocked another person out the tourny after me or not. Very Very poor that a UK Champion has to lie about results that don't really matter to him.

SNYPZ: says:Is it true your out of the Play.com tournament(*) Rob (*) says:who is this/no its not trueSNYPZ: says:Everyone is claiming you entered a fake result in and admitted it(*) Rob (*) says:everyone can claim what they want(*) Rob (*) says:who is thisSNYPZ: says:I played u in the tournyRob (*) says:alright(*) Rob (*) says:what was ur username?SNYPZ: says:SNYPA(*) Rob (*) says:ah yeah(*) Rob (*) says:cool(*) Rob (*) says:nah im not thrown out the tourneySNYPZ: says:OkSNYPZ: says:Do you think ull win it(*) Rob (*) says:u made me sh*t myself btw, my equaliser was very lucky(*) Rob (*) says:lolSNYPZ: says:lol(*) Rob (*) says:i dunno mate rankings have to investigate a lot of stuff tomorrow(*) Rob (*) says:if i get to stay in the tourney, i have a good chanceSNYPZ: says:Oh right what exactly has happened?(*) Rob (*) says:i cant talk about it till the support has dealt with it mate