The Little Fings In Life Dat Piss U Orf..

Guest RBG

i got loads of small fings dat jus get on my nerves for some reason..people in front of me who walk slowpeople who i can see looking at me from the corner of my eye so i look at dem, den dey turn away, den wen u both walk past it each other both people turn around at the same timewalking down the road and you see older woman tighten the grip on there bag because they fink ur gonna suk demwhen your watching sumfin and theres sumone in the room who keeps coughing or tries talk to youshitty songs on adverts that get stuck in your head until you wake uppeople who play swag music out loud on the busdem emos who wear skinny tight jeans but rock them dwn to there kneesall i can fink orf atm tbt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When im lettin someone out a side road and they dont say thank you.... i then speed and overtake them whilst shoutin "c*nt"Also if I get a txt on both my phones at once it annoys me.... or if one of them is ringin whilst im on the other one.ANDI get really annoyed if people just dont know when to stop replying to txts cos the i feel obliged to reply and waste my txts.

When you go to a fast food place, and you ask for sauce... They either give you 1, or 100... 2 is fineWhen a woman wears a low top, and she catches u gazin at the bretties, then she the cheek to give u daggers..When your out in public, and you see a woman whip a tittie out to feed her baby.. especially if they look good.... where am I supossed to lookI hate the fact that they add tax on to every purchase after you've brought it to the counter in Singapore..

or if one of them is ringin whilst im on the other one.
lol i always seem to answer them both and try talk for soem stupid reason -People who smoke weed and go into the "boring i cant be arsed to talk to anyone" mood-people who go raving and get pisses at you cos you stood on their shoes (what the f*ck do u expect in a packed club)-public transport-bus drivers! the cocky ones-jobs worth people with f*cked up attitudes

when you help someone and get it thrown back in your facewhen lil yutes watch you on the back of the bus and when you look up they turn their face away then when the bus starts moving they go on a hype and start making hand gestures when people say "free...." like the popo is gonna listen and free them coz you said sowhen people 1 ring me thinking im gonna waste my cred and ring them backtheres more but i cant think

i got loads of small fings dat jus get on my nerves for some reason..people in front of me who walk slowpeople who i can see looking at me from the corner of my eye so i look at dem, den dey turn away, den wen u both walk past it each other both people turn around at the same timewalking down the road and you see older woman tighten the grip on there bag because they fink ur gonna suk demwhen your watching sumfin and theres sumone in the room who keeps coughing or tries talk to youshitty songs on adverts that get stuck in your head until you wake uppeople who play swag music out loud on the busdem emos who wear skinny tight jeans but rock them dwn to there kneesall i can fink orf atm tbt
we must be the same person but also:people who are blatently talking but someone you know or you then the second your in the vicinity they keeping zipped up and quiet (f*ck*ng snakes)people whose msn names are incentily long and contain many emoticons, jars my brain offand americans

Groups of people walking slowly in front of me.Music on the bus/in McDonalds - I will standardly politely ask them to turn it down/off and if they take it as beef I will wileout on them.People dropping litter/fags on the floor when they're within 20 feet of a bi (I smoke and I hardly ever drop my ends on the floor).Stoosh girls.Wiggas screwfacing man for no reason.Pricks who have 2 beers and act like they're goons. Drunk people coming up to me in the street/in clubs and chatting sh*t, hugging me etc. when they dont know me.