FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

I cant be the only one that does this.U know when them barbers are shaping up ur hairline and the clipper etches into your skin *f*ckIN HELL THATS PAIN*But you have to soldier it and pretend its nothing but deep down you wanna grab the scissors on the table and shank the barber in his thigh Or when they use that spray antispetic ting and it feels like for 2 secs ur face is on fire

There are tiems when the barber spraying the aftershave and there might be one or two places where it feels like man just stabbed me, and that's when I know he has cut me. That's the only thing I hate about having sensitive skin. What seems blessy for other man ain't always cool for me. Have to keep telling my barber at times to go easy with the clippers.

I tell barbers to give me a basic shape, Nothing too theoro.. I finish the rest off at home.. I dont trust dem dirty clippers. A cut can lead to R.I.P diseases and what not..Sometimes I take my own clipper.. My bethren think its a piss taake but boooooy, prevention is better than cure.

lol allow yr e6 barbers fam.you should hit up big joe'sfor me the only part that kills is the spray at the end especially after a skin fadef#dsf#sdf#g#fNhdsh#g#jhjgworst time is when yr not expecting it and you let out a lil yelp. no homo tho. afterwards i have to go out and skeet in a girls face to make me feel like a badman again.