Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Safe to LIZZZ who helped organise the Kingston Ish for Uni Jam i do owe you one for that. was pissed boydem locked it early and didn't let every1 in but it was still ram so im not too pissed. and to whoever asked tutor rose is good still. Its the home of soca in london (so people say) so there is always gyallie there and decent vibes but i prefer FLAGZ on the 1st sat of every month in balham

Llow Ministry not the in ting.ARGHHH Fabric have been proper thorough with there searches lately an I need to take a 8th an a 1/2 of MDMA in dere.Last week man grabbed up my balls an everything!
lol dont lie bruv!swear they cant touch near your c*ck, musta went a bit to high on your legs or sumin HAHA.pm me on your ninja technique of smuggling, if i reach im gna need a 101 in gettin around dem searches.

Llow Ministry not the in ting.ARGHHH Fabric have been proper thorough with there searches lately an I need to take a 8th an a 1/2 of MDMA in dere.Last week man grabbed up my balls an everything!
lol dont lie bruv!swear they cant touch near your c*ck, musta went a bit to high on your legs or sumin HAHA.pm me on your ninja technique of smuggling, if i reach im gna need a 101 in gettin around dem searches.
I got searched at departure lounge couple mnths ago an I swear the woman touched me in restricted places. I felt mad violated. All the girls that were being searched by the woman looked distressed, lol.

never put your sh*t in a cig boxjust put the spliff in your pocket in a pair of shorts or tracksuit underneath your jeans
Nah nah nah fam your mad.My boy got pulled up cause he had on tracksuit bottoms underneath.Dude had a 8th of MDMA in his shoes.Pissed.

never put your sh*t in a cig boxjust put the spliff in your pocket in a pair of shorts or tracksuit underneath your jeans
Nah nah nah fam your mad.My boy got pulled up cause he had on tracksuit bottoms underneath.Dude had a 8th of MDMA in his shoes.Pissed.
i'm wearing super lowbats with my shortsand the pocket is by the leg + has a zipthe way i wear my jeans you wouldn't clock i got shorts underneath