Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

That Bankai palava fully confused me. Man didn't even get out a getsuga yawnshu with it. Yhwach just had man's horn in his hand yah kna Smh

Yo shout outs to Charlotte Linlin. Beast.

Heero every pirate king needs his alliances. Impossible to become so/get thru the new world without one. Strawhat pirates will possibly add one or two more members in the future. Possible Jinbe and maybe one other. That crew ain't enough to touch Blackbeards crew yet/The Marines/The Yonko and their alliances. 

Plus how does he keep his territories he will earn without em? 

In the big war to come (probably Kaido vs Luffy) the alliance will be needed. Kaido has shit tons of fake devil fruit users. Alliance gotta deal with the fodder.

• 2 weeks later...

@gattsu

Spoiler

Lol nah something has definitely happened between Jump and Kubo which has quickened it up.

Sounds like they’ve both come to a  ‘you can work out the rest of the day but don’t come back tomorrow flex’

No way I believe even as of 3 weeks ago Kubo thought, I’ll be ending this 5 weeks.  I know man like to grill him but no professional writer would knowingly write themselves into this kind of hole, it’s actually mad.

Aizen is still strapped to the electric chair ffs. May aswell just say fuck it and say it's his Bankai all along, Lost finale the ting.

On 7/23/2016 at 1:32 PM, Haze-e said:

Hide contents

Kubo is such a troll. I do love Aizen though I can't lie. Cop out ending though. All these power jumps over the years and Ichigo essentially couldn't do anything himself.

worst main character ever

/

black goku>>>>>>>>

40 minutes ago, Seydou said:

I thought Naruto spiralled out of control towards the end

Bleach, I'm certain now, Kubo was making it up as he went. Should have just ended at Aizen.

I hope One piece don't end up like that.

I stopped watching bleach post the Espada's he clearly only wrote up to the end of Soul Society but it banged and they made him rush it

That arc is one of the GOAT's though 

One piece is way too deep it's Game of thrones levels I think he will deliver

One piece is too well thought out and clearly so. Plot lines are never really left untouched.

Look at the last chapter for example with Brook reading the paper are talking about what Jinbe said before... how long ago was that? Only makes sense now.

Oda>>>>>>>>

Never thought I'd feel sorry for Kubo, but i feel for him , but I cannot lie, this is exactly how I saw it going if he didn't get rushed anyways. Watch the last chapter be full of blank pages 

I said it time and time again toriko>>>

Shit is hyped as fuck