The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Gigz is good at what he does.
So are paralympic sprinters.
HACTUALLY, if you want to get techinical theres good paralympic sprinters and theres bad paralympic sprinters. So ease your fingertips. Your not that guy
hes greazy hes ok tho decentis he part of bucks crew????buck has got bars never realised
Buck is OTB, Gigz is SN1. They sort of interlink cos they're from the same ends. Sameway PDC, Paid in Full and Roadside G's.

HACTUALLY, if you want to get techinical theres good paralympic sprinters and theres bad paralympic sprinters. So ease your fingertips. Your not that guy
You know what I actually did not know this, see I was under 'the impression that at the end of the day they're still retarded / disabled. I don't think I'm "that guy" but sameways don't think you are because you went on PDCs myspace top friends and got abit over-excited with the tabbed browsing function.Gigz is sh*t end of.

You know what I actually did not know this, see I was under 'the impression that at the end of the day they're still retarded / disabled. I don't think I'm "that guy" but sameways don't think you are because you went on PDCs myspace top friends and got abit over-excited with the tabbed browsing function.Gigz is sh*t end of.
Your trying too hard. Like I said you're not that guy. You do not have jokes, nor are you intelligent. PDC??? we're talking about Gigz. If you think dude is sh*t say that from the beginning. Why try and sound clever when you dont know what your talking about. Lol at you still not understanding the paralympic thing.Done with this.

Guest haze-e
Hes got the whole off south on his nutzhes decent still i standerdly bang his tunes in the whip bum titty bum is a big tunehes like the tempman of peckham thats why
Stop it. Please.

listened to his mixtape earliernothing more then averagedoesnt have the hunger in his voicesounds like hes doing music for all the wrong reasons..ie look sick to younger not to give a message to the youth..flow sounds like a swag preztdunno wat u man are seeing that im not...

listened to his mixtape earliernothing more then averagedoesnt have the hunger in his voicesounds like hes doing music for all the wrong reasons..ie look sick to younger not to give a message to the youth..flow sounds like a swag preztdunno wat u man are seeing that im not...
c/s fully

This topic just shows how opinions of certain artists on internet forums and opinions on the said artist on road differ.Maybe if half of you came out your yard sometimes you would understand what gigz was saying feel me?
Im not you...Roadsidegeez >>>>>>> GiggzRevolver >>>>>>>>>>> GiggzOld Scorcher >>>>>>>>> GiggzEsco >>>>>>>>>>> GiggsBig H >>>>>>>>> GiggsFrostarr >>>>>>>>> GiggsEvil1 >>>>>>>>> GiggsTwizzle >>>>>>>>>>> GiggsTempman >>>>>>>>>>>> GiggsI could go on..lol @ loving up an mc because hes known for being road not because of the music he makes
  • Downvote 1

This topic just shows how opinions of certain artists on internet forums and opinions on the said artist on road differ.Maybe if half of you came out your yard sometimes you would understand what gigz was saying feel me?
How can those same people like RSG's, Castro and american Hip Hop like Mobb Deep?Maybe people just think he's sh*t. Feel me?

Im not you...
My point exactly.
How can those same people like RSG's, Castro and american Hip Hop like Mobb Deep?Maybe people just think he's sh*t. Feel me?
I understand there are people on here think hes sh*tSame way I understand there are people on here that aint outside too tuff. Feel me?