The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

This topic just shows how opinions of certain artists on internet forums and opinions on the said artist on road differ.Maybe if half of you came out your yard sometimes you would understand what gigz was saying feel me?
Im not you...
My point exactly.
lol @ ignoring the rest of ma post cuz u know im rite p*ssyye has sum good bars but thats it

After watching that second video, it's nuff bredding people are doing.He is not good or worth the hype he is getting. His flow has been used over so many times. Only thing is for an english guy he pulls that flow off better than almost every other UK rapper.

Beats on his mixtape are f*ckEDWish some grime MC's would use the beats
But i swear the beats on the mixtape are not grime?What would be the point in a '''grime'' artists using them....

His myspace froze my computer, what use is thati couldnt help but think of Ryan giggs when i read the thread tittle but then i thought why the hell would ryan giggs be in a hiphop and rnb thread.

Beats on his mixtape are f*ckEDWish some grime MC's would use the beats
But i swear the beats on the mixtape are not grime?What would be the point in a '''grime'' artists using them....
Who the f*ck in Grime uses grime now anyways.About 5 mc's out of the scene.I just used it as an umbrella term for them guys.

f*ck, i dunno, i think i'm coming round. i was jus walking home listening to him wen one motorbike jus pulled up next to me, i swear i thought it was gonna be a gangland killing then and there, guy paints a picture, it reminds me of the first time i heard nwa, or fire camp

• Upvote 1