The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Guest Smell Of Death
LoL at giving someone respect because they sell drugs.
if he was any good ie Hell Rell, Rick Ross, Castro etc it would be iteim known for likin music that people on here say is sh*t but i just dont see the hype with Giggz.everyone sayin hes real on road etc..sooo.. if he wasnt....then wot?

Boy, my view on this guy changed completely today. Decided to dash the mixtape on my iPod and listen on my way to work.The tunes are f*ck*ng sick. His flow is so dead but the way he rides the beat with the lyrics just create bangers. This is the kind of music that I'd play in my car if I had one, them Young Jeezy styles.He's still a sh*t MC though, but his tunes are big.

Beat is sick.
both dem niggas chattin sh*t,smh.
LoL at giving someone respect because they sell drugs.
if he was any good ie Hell Rell, Rick Ross, Castro etc it would be iteim known for likin music that people on here say is sh*t but i just dont see the hype with Giggz.everyone sayin hes real on road etc..sooo.. if he wasnt....then wot?
he would be a nobody wit people sayin 'this guys sh*t' people r drawn to his image not his music. FACT

Heard one of his tunes, wasn't really feeling him then...

Boy, my view on this guy changed completely today. Decided to dash the mixtape on my iPod and listen on my way to work.The tunes are f*ck*ng sick. His flow is so dead but the way he rides the beat with the lyrics just create bangers. This is the kind of music that I'd play in my car if I had one, them Young Jeezy styles.
Reminds me of Paper Pabs but with a slower flowAdlibs are catchy

Heard one of his tunes, wasn't really feeling him then...
Boy, my view on this guy changed completely today. Decided to dash the mixtape on my iPod and listen on my way to work.The tunes are f*ck*ng sick. His flow is so dead but the way he rides the beat with the lyrics just create bangers. This is the kind of music that I'd play in my car if I had one, them Young Jeezy styles.
Reminds me of Paper Pabs but with a slower flowAdlibs are catchy
Paper Pabz > Gigz
  • Downvote 1