So was Weezy at Area last night?...

slickesrickes

Went Rex about 2 hours ago,Few feds with dogs outside....the line was ABSOLUTELY STUPID - full of goons didnt see one female - so thought f*ck this and drove back to ends..If I knew Ikandy was going to be there It might have persuaded me to stay wink.gif
u bought tickets an u went backs coz i saw to much man an the line was long cant be serious?

Went Rex about 2 hours ago,Few feds with dogs outside....the line was ABSOLUTELY STUPID - full of goons didnt see one female - so thought f*ck this and drove back to ends..If I knew Ikandy was going to be there It might have persuaded me to stay wink.gif
u bought tickets an u went backs coz i saw to much man an the line was long cant be serious?

Guest Mr. Estacado
i was there ready shoot a couple pplbut i forgot the bullets at home*slaps forehead*
c/swas there but accidently brought the pellet gun instead of the 38 uzijust perfomed my diss for weezing, shanked couple man and left

Went Rex about 2 hours ago,Few feds with dogs outside....the line was ABSOLUTELY STUPID - full of goons didnt see one female - so thought f*ck this and drove back to ends..If I knew Ikandy was going to be there It might have persuaded me to stay :D
LOL joker laugh.gif I was going to pay on the door you mug