What do you know about yourself

Guest Medic

Follow my heart rather than my head, feelings >> logic - hate doing itInfluenced too easily by the music I'm listening to - not in the sense of listening to Castro and wanting to shot crack or anythingRather than go and get things I think they'll come to meReally wishy washyI don't accept myself

im very indecisivei take on more than i can handle, work load wiseonly 2 places i like is my room and outside, other than that i dont like being in houses(no hobo)im helpful, will always go out my way to help you problem wise or any way possible, even people i barely knowim an extremely likable person. . .

Guest Got Dat Cronik

lack motivation to finish what i am out to doim funny (ppl who i no in real life)im a prettyboy (ppl always telin me) but i can handle myselfim pure lazy i can sleep alldayi get along wid evryone

I was going to make a topic that was a little similari don't even know anymore. Due to certain situations in my life that have changed a few months back i don't even recognise myself. I feel like my personality is changing from what i was originally for the last 7 years. This is kind of affecting relationships with life long friends as i don't feel the same connections with them as i use too and vice versa.

Guest Mr. Estacado

A loyal friend.Showerman when I'm on PC/PS3.I make clean cut bold decisions based on logic.At the same time I'm a procrastinator.Also very seclusive, unsociable tbh.

Extremely cocky. (Although some see it as confidence, but over the past few months certain things have got the better of me and my arrogance needs toning down). Work best under pressure.Quick thinker - my mind needs to be occupied otherwise I'm easily bored.Great company & What ego said... Take on too much work wise, but I guess that can come under cockyness because I believe I can do it all.I'm still yet to learn a lot more about me... I only came out of my shell around this time last year.

Intolerant of naive/immature peopleVery cocky bordering arrogantFriendly to everyone, regardless if I know them or not, unless they give me reason to dislike them straight awayVery distrusting of people. Paranoid to a certain extent.The most loyal person you will ever meet if you are loyal to me.

Guest Smokey
Intolerant of naive/immature peopleVery cocky bordering arrogantVery distrusting of people. Paranoid to a certain extent.
quick to dismiss advice sometimes,
I make clean cut bold decisions based on logic.