BEST GOAL CELEBRATIONS EVER

dj ryda

van der meyde had the sickest leng celebrationgayest celebration was chelsea's back in the day when they used to all to dat weird creepy cabaret ting le bouef n vialli n wise. some homo tingswear lucarelli is on that facist itallian nazi ting.
with Livornio yeah but like no-one cares he just simulated sex with his own jersey

f*ck orff u all got burnt NOT EVEN ONCE, TWICE!!!!!!!someone find the newcastle player late 90s kicking up da advertising board dat was f*ck*ng joke cant remember his name. its mad nuts
teemuri ketsbia or suttintheres a vid on youtube stil of himlmfao dat was jokes still

That Benjani celebration has been erased from my memory.It was a pisstake when I went to play football later that day and my friend (Arsenal fan) did that celebration in front of my face and shouted "BENJANI!!!"LOL @ him going into hibernation and not answering his phone after what happened on Saturday.

Dat cantona celebration was too much, the expression on his face just looking at people like WHAT. Mascherano celebration yesterday when he scored lool Man goes into some next hype and starts shoutin f*ck OFF 41 seconds goal and celebration.
Lol hol tight monster masch
feel a new chant coming

Dat cantona celebration was too much, the expression on his face just looking at people like WHAT. Mascherano celebration yesterday when he scored lool Man goes into some next hype and starts shoutin f*ck OFF 41 seconds goal and celebration.
feel a new chant coming
Feel to share it with us??

feel a new chant coming
Feel to share it with us??
lolna I meant from the pool fans in the rhythm of thiswould be sick

Guest Sho Case
van der meydes 1 is the best in that vidi remember that volley against us
Inter demolished us that game
trustit was embarrassingmartins was breezing past our defence like nothing