Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Em Dott

Balls Of Steel

46 posts in this topic

Forgot how funny this show was. laugh.gif:D :D

militant black man & the devil dude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______________the bunny boiler chick is kinda nice aswellshe was jokes aswellin face that show was sickeespecially the extreme sports segment lol

LOL

Neg extreme sports were too much, the one where he knocks on your door then starts swearing and sh*t is too much.

lmao this programme was over funny

Series 3Series 3 is due to start on 21 March 2008
yay

yay
Zoop zoop.

yay
Zoop zoop.

NEGS URBAN SPORTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.THE ONES WERE HE KNOCKS ORN DA DOORS N SAYS ITS HIS >>>>>>WEN HE GETS CHASED BI DA SECURITY GUARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DA FOOD DRIVE BUYS >>>>>>

DA FOOD DRIVE BUYS >>>>>>

Neg extreme sports were too much, the one where he knocks on your door then starts swearing and sh*t is too much.
I would LOVE it if he accidentally knocked on some goonie's door and tried that sh*t.Watch man get dragged inside or shanked on the doorstep.

LOL
greg was oooooorrn this tinghes lucky jun is trying to get her visaand thalia zucci would f*ck*ng get it no f*ck*ng dom

was sh*t. thalia zucchi one was the expection.

Thalia Zucchi would get the no dom affectionate stuff.

militant black guy >>>> any one on der part frm thaila zucchimans a top joker innadis.

the rodeo cowboy kills me everytime...mans got no fear ..lol...class a tv the rodeo.....shakin his hat lol...he gets f*cked up off cam i swear

the rodeo cowboy kills me everytime...mans got no fear ..lol...class a tv the rodeo.....shakin his hat lol...he gets f*cked up off cam i swear
yh hes usually one of the best. but the one today had to be fake. he was taking peoples balls, one guy i see is just laughing. them kinda situations, which has happened before to me, you just run up to that person and knock them out. those rugby guys were just dragging him off, when you know they would f*cked him up if they didnt know it wasnt real.

yeah true ud at least get a bite out their leg...im telling u them peeps in town that say can u spare a moment...i turn jekyl n hyde on them .....my tone gets harsh n body lkanguage gets tight fook them hidden camera fookers theyd lose n eye

yh hes usually one of the best. but the one today had to be fake. he was taking peoples balls, one guy i see is just laughing. them kinda situations, which has happened before to me, you just run up to that person and knock them out. those rugby guys were just dragging him off, when you know they would f*cked him up if they didnt know it wasnt real.
lool never, if i was playing football and sum joker ran and picked up the ball and hadnt completely gone with it uno he's just messin about, if he was serious he would have stole it and not come back. They dragged him and left him covered in mud n sh*t wot they gnna hit him for, would be pointless. Some mad violence. I would stand and laugh aswell mans wearin a cowboy hat uno he's f*ckin about