Balls Of Steel

Em Dott

NEGS URBAN SPORTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.THE ONES WERE HE KNOCKS ORN DA DOORS N SAYS ITS HIS >>>>>>WEN HE GETS CHASED BI DA SECURITY GUARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DA FOOD DRIVE BUYS >>>>>>

Guest Medic
the rodeo cowboy kills me everytime...mans got no fear ..lol...class a tv the rodeo.....shakin his hat lol...he gets f*cked up off cam i swear
yh hes usually one of the best. but the one today had to be fake. he was taking peoples balls, one guy i see is just laughing. them kinda situations, which has happened before to me, you just run up to that person and knock them out. those rugby guys were just dragging him off, when you know they would f*cked him up if they didnt know it wasnt real.

the rodeo cowboy kills me everytime...mans got no fear ..lol...class a tv the rodeo.....shakin his hat lol...he gets f*cked up off cam i swear
yh hes usually one of the best. but the one today had to be fake. he was taking peoples balls, one guy i see is just laughing. them kinda situations, which has happened before to me, you just run up to that person and knock them out. those rugby guys were just dragging him off, when you know they would f*cked him up if they didnt know it wasnt real.
lool never, if i was playing football and sum joker ran and picked up the ball and hadnt completely gone with it uno he's just messin about, if he was serious he would have stole it and not come back. They dragged him and left him covered in mud n sh*t wot they gnna hit him for, would be pointless. Some mad violence. I would stand and laugh aswell mans wearin a cowboy hat uno he's f*ckin about