I like to leave on a good note.

Trane

Was meant to move out last week but convinced my landlord to let me stay for an extra week and ill pay him the weeks rent when I see him on the new moving out date (tomorrow). My paretns are picking me up so I can go stay in Norfolk with them over easter, then ill look for a new place for the last semester.Also, am meant to chip in on the internet bill with my flatmates. Im 2 months behind lol. Flatmates dont know im leaving as yet.SO, 'Yea, landlord, come by about 5 or 6. My fathers picking me up about 5, so if you come then, ill give you the weeks rent''Yea, flatmates, knock on my door about 5 or 6. Im going uni tomorrow (SUNDAY), and ill be back around 5 or 6, so knock then, and ill give you the cash' *Calls father and tells him to pick me up at 1*What else can I do in the 2 minute window between me loading my fathers car with all my things, and me going back in the house to leave my keys on the kitchen side?Anyone got any ideas. (The standard sh*t in the toilet has already been thought of, and will be executed)

LMAOYou are a joker. You should drop a log in a cereal box. Someone will get one hell of a suprise when they go for the Coco pops in the moring.But on a serious note, don't you have a parental guarantor? If he doesn't get the money out fo you, I'm sure he will end up taking them to court if he is on paying the legal fees for a week's rent or whatever else you damaged. If you're lucky, he'll see a week isn't worth all the legal fees, but you never know.

wait when you signed the contract for the place he didn't take your surname?
No contract. He thinks I go uni, and work part time in Sainsburys. Had to tell him that to get the place init.He always asks how work is, to which I reply 'Oh same old same old, cant complain' Surprised he didnt catch on. laugh.gif