Damn Tief

Mister Man

Guest TimeBomb

back in the day i used to work in wickes edmonton, when the cashiers went lunch id shove a ruler in the tin under their till and yank as many notes out as possible, made more than my wage.

Bluetooth printers, memory cards, bluetooth headsets, sim cards (with credit on lol), usual phone shizzletaking phones is too bait these days.SMH at the assistant manager of my store sending back a shipment of phones of which there were no record...coulda made a ridiculous amount of pee in a hot minute. her and her f*ck*ng conscience...

Erm nothing really... there aint a lot can jack in an old peoples home... well apart from their belongings lolIn my old job I used to jack shampoos, conditioners, soap, biscuits (they were choong), pens... minor stuff.
U like food innit? chubby cheeks. biscuits crumbs in the hand bag?joke...When I worked in sports world back in the day.... , Socks, Joggin buttoms, footy kits, white teez, Timbz, << Those were the only decent shoes that had in the shoe sections there creps were pie..It was sick early shifters will come in and pop a tag of a shirt and rock it. It was nothing..When I worked in a fone store memory cards and sim cards got moved to... Never really took phones tho, Cuz bonuses were gettin affected.. ohh yeah printing paper - well everyone did that..One fat ting used to jack my yoghurt in the fridege still. Not till I caught her red handed. with the yoghurt all over her cheeks.She tried to style it like: Ohh is it yours?kmt f*ckin thief aat is it mine

Erm nothing really... there aint a lot can jack in an old peoples home... well apart from their belongings lolIn my old job I used to jack shampoos, conditioners, soap, biscuits (they were choong), pens... minor stuff.
U like food innit? chubby cheeks. biscuits crumbs in the hand bag?joke...When I worked in sports world back in the day.... , Socks, Joggin buttoms, footy kits, white teez, Timbz, << Those were the only decent shoes that had in the shoe sections there creps were pie..It was sick early shifters will come in and pop a tag of a shirt and rock it. It was nothing..When I worked in a fone store memory cards and sim cards got moved to... Never really took phones tho, Cuz bonuses were gettin affected.. ohh yeah printing paper - well everyone did that..One fat ting used to jack my yoghurt in the fridege still. Not till I caught her red handed. with the yoghurt all over her cheeks.She tried to style it like: Ohh is it yours?kmt f*ckin thief aat is it mine
lmao... i rarely eat biscuts... but the biscuits at this hotel where DIFFERENT

Guest Mr. Estacado

worked in tesco gallions reach back in my youth days when there was no work to do we would sit behind the huge boxes open a couple and just munch bare crap, also stole condoms and loads of other sh*t.