Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R-Style

OMFG! how dumb can sum ppl b

48 posts in this topic

linked ma matey hu goes Queen Mary's uni, n man was tellin me a story.this dude linked this well known slosh from the uni, got her pissed n went back 2 his.the slosh is 2 drunk so she passes out on the bed. the guy thinks "f*ck this i still want sum" n undresses her, tries 2 f*ck her (while shes asleep) but he cudnt get it in, so he jus bashes over her n supermans that hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonxt mornin, she wakes up n realises wagwanshe calls the copsthe dude gets chucked out of uni n now theres a court case happenin.the guy jus got kicked out of uni (was doin medicine), gonna get convicted of rape. do jail time. b put on sex offenders list 4 the rest of his life...wat a f*ckin idiot!smh at sum ppl in dis world

BRB MICHEAL WAVE IS BEEPINGCHICKIN TIKA

He phailed by taking her home, it would of been an alleyway or park ting if anything then dump her on the curbside next to sams or kebabish

he was thinking with his d*ck(no homo)he must been mad horny dumb guys

If you lie down with dogs you'll wake up with fleas...

He got his nut

better now tbhhe could of turned out to be one of those pervy asian doctors that were always on crimewatch giving his female patients breast examinations when they have a cough

laugh.gif pissed

lol, that's not rape, it should be the same conviction as pissing on someone, but then again I guess he may have left her underwear off, lol @ "couldn't get in"

lol yehh apparently the pum was 2 tite or suminrape/attempted rape (which it was)/sexual harrasmentwateva it is hes f*cked 4 lifen 2 hav ur parents no that aswel...jeeze...hes blatently gettin shipped off 2 pakistan

why didnt he jus denie it?

LOL what a wastemanhes pissed for life

Lol how did this unnamed pervert get turned into Mr Patel within 10 replies

why didnt he jus denie it?
cos i cummed all over herdna

lol the girl probably wouldnt wana goo through all the tests tbh. and shemight of had a shower or something.if it was me i jus either say prove it or that she consented to it.9/10 now days the jury wll think they slag is asking for it

if this story is real then the guy is pissed beyond belief...i mean what are the chances, what are friggin chances....having a hoe getting you locked up for not having self control is pissed for eternity!!

Man didn't even beat. At least when I got a slosh in my uni drunk, she was still able to lash enough for me to nut before she started feeling tired. And in teh long run, man didn't even get poom of gthe most known slosh. Man bashed, and is getting convicted of rape.He is pissed.

there must be ways of getting out of ithis word against hers initbait slosh? get some mans to testify initwhy did she go round his yard anywayBAIT

there must be ways of getting out of ithis word against hers initbait slosh? get some mans to testify initwhy did she go round his yard anywayBAIT
agrees