OMFG! how dumb can sum ppl b

R-Style

linked ma matey hu goes Queen Mary's uni, n man was tellin me a story.this dude linked this well known slosh from the uni, got her pissed n went back 2 his.the slosh is 2 drunk so she passes out on the bed. the guy thinks "f*ck this i still want sum" n undresses her, tries 2 f*ck her (while shes asleep) but he cudnt get it in, so he jus bashes over her n supermans that hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonxt mornin, she wakes up n realises wagwanshe calls the copsthe dude gets chucked out of uni n now theres a court case happenin.the guy jus got kicked out of uni (was doin medicine), gonna get convicted of rape. do jail time. b put on sex offenders list 4 the rest of his life...wat a f*ckin idiot!smh at sum ppl in dis world

Guest mattthernbsinger

lol the girl probably wouldnt wana goo through all the tests tbh. and shemight of had a shower or something.if it was me i jus either say prove it or that she consented to it.9/10 now days the jury wll think they slag is asking for it

Man didn't even beat. At least when I got a slosh in my uni drunk, she was still able to lash enough for me to nut before she started feeling tired. And in teh long run, man didn't even get poom of gthe most known slosh. Man bashed, and is getting convicted of rape.He is pissed.