Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FACE OFF

an improvement to the first one no?

19 posts in this topic

its goign to be a awfull filmjust like iron mansayign that i have a huge dislike for everything thing that is hulk

mehi just wanna see the fights. I'm not expecting to be thrilled by the story.I want to see a Marvel or DC crossover film.

i saw the linki saw the posteri saw the topic title and jus thought it was gonig to be a msn video of some gash lol

dunnobut Hellboy II looks f*ckin sicknot that ive seen one or read any of the comics/graphic novels

mehi just wanna see the fights. I'm not expecting to be thrilled by the story.I want to see a Marvel or DC crossover film.
good lord noit wud just be 120 mins of superman beating everybody from marvel

Ironman looks better in my humble opinion.

no i don't mean Marvel vs DCi want to see Marvel characters in a film togetherlikewise with DC. I had hopes for a Superman and Batman film.

no i don't mean Marvel vs DCi want to see Marvel characters in a film togetherlikewise with DC. I had hopes for a Superman and Batman film.
ahh isnt there plans for ajustice league movie tho?and avengersi know there gonna make:shazam!(captian marvel)green lanternnamor(shudders)thor

they are really floodin the market with comic film aint they?gonna get boring soon.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt!!!they made a doc strange movie?why was i not aware*looks for download*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt!!!they made a doc strange movie?why was i not aware*looks for download*
c/s

I'd rather see ironman than this new hulk filmbut the dark knights probably gonna be the best comic movie this year

Not only is Superman prone to Kryptonite, of which there seems to be tons of the stuff on earth and any villan worth his salt would know this, but also he's crap against Magic and Mental attacks, so there are a host of people that would knock him about.From when I was that asian dude with Gauntlets punch up superman in the television series he lost it.

Not only is Superman prone to Kryptonite, of which there seems to be tons of the stuff on earth and any villan worth his salt would know this, but also he's crap against Magic and Mental attacks, so there are a host of people that would knock him about.From when I was that asian dude with Gauntlets punch up superman in the television series he lost it.
kryponite only works in the dc universe besides hes beating marvel earths most powerfull thor