an improvement to the first one no?

FACE OFF

mehi just wanna see the fights. I'm not expecting to be thrilled by the story.I want to see a Marvel or DC crossover film.
good lord noit wud just be 120 mins of superman beating everybody from marvel
no i don't mean Marvel vs DCi want to see Marvel characters in a film togetherlikewise with DC. I had hopes for a Superman and Batman film.

mehi just wanna see the fights. I'm not expecting to be thrilled by the story.I want to see a Marvel or DC crossover film.
no i don't mean Marvel vs DCi want to see Marvel characters in a film togetherlikewise with DC. I had hopes for a Superman and Batman film.
ahh isnt there plans for ajustice league movie tho?and avengersi know there gonna make:shazam!(captian marvel)green lanternnamor(shudders)thor

Not only is Superman prone to Kryptonite, of which there seems to be tons of the stuff on earth and any villan worth his salt would know this, but also he's crap against Magic and Mental attacks, so there are a host of people that would knock him about.From when I was that asian dude with Gauntlets punch up superman in the television series he lost it.

Not only is Superman prone to Kryptonite, of which there seems to be tons of the stuff on earth and any villan worth his salt would know this, but also he's crap against Magic and Mental attacks, so there are a host of people that would knock him about.From when I was that asian dude with Gauntlets punch up superman in the television series he lost it.
kryponite only works in the dc universe besides hes beating marvel earths most powerfull thor