change in approach?

prdx

long story short yh. i went to one milfs yard with my friend and a female friend. my two friends have a ting for each other an they both left after a while so one could be dropped home. i was left in the milfs yard with the milf who is my friends friend.im kinda on the milf (i kno shes on it cah she told one next guy bout me, who she never knew i knew an he told me). at first i started off confident in my approach (as usual) an charmin her yeh, an i was just about to move in an she was live. then something happened to me...... i starting thinking. then i decided to flip the script an play all innocent/ nervious and insecure. the reason i did this tbh is to feed her a few flaws blah blah etc that she rekons she can help me out with, to make her feel more comfortable with me. then the convo started to get real deep bout fam issues/ life etc. my question is was this a smart move?frm the get go i only approach girls with confidence yh. bt this time i approached frm a different angle. i kno u dnt give dem insecurites till ur feet r under the table as it wer, but that talk got quite seriouss quite fast.wha r ur views on this matter. have i flopt it or have i put myself in a better position for a longer term link? ive got my views on the matter but i wana hear some expert vip oppinions?(btw i dnt care if it flops or not tbh its more of an experiment in progress)

u have a thing for milfs dont u liquidis this the same one who you wrote about in a previous thread ?back to your original question, i guess it was a smart move because now this milf will think of you as more than just a young guy tryna get a slice of her cake ( when i say young ,im not being patronising but your a good number of years younger than her so she will see you as young )you have now established more than just a physical connection with her so she may start to think of you in a different light and actually take you seriously.

u have a thing for milfs dont u liquidis this the same one who you wrote about in a previous thread ?back to your original question, i guess it was a smart move because now this milf will think of you as more than just a young guy tryna get a slice of her cake ( when i say young ,im not being patronising but your a good number of years younger than her so she will see you as young )you have now established more than just a physical connection with her so she may start to think of you in a different light and actually take you seriously.
lolif he just wants to pipe it then why bother with the extra sh*t that makes it look like he is going to stick around. She was already on it so he should of just sealed the deal.

oops, my mistake, missed the part where he stated that she was already on itif thats the case, the milf might be now thinking your the one who is looking for something more than just sex because you engaged in such deep serious convrsations with her at such an early stage of the cycle.liquid you should of just done what you set out to do, fcuk her and then leave it at that

Flopped.She will come like your consellor now, and see you as a little yute.When theres age difference, cant be rubbing it in her face. You have to go on EXTRA confident, and like you know whats what to get the pum.My condolences, thats one poontang you wont be getting.

nah its a next one stil. i duno wha it is with them lately tbh but they're doin this ting. maybe just bored of girls my own age, probly just a phaze... meh
liquidsigqm1.jpgwhy?
its an internet forum and i wanted to... simple as. why dont u ask all the comic book ppl on this forum the same ting y it golla be me?
Flopped.She will come like your consellor now, and see you as a little yute.When theres age difference, cant be rubbing it in her face. You have to go on EXTRA confident, and like you know whats what to get the pum.My condolences, thats one poontang you wont be getting.
laugh.gifyour probly right tbh. i got other gash on the line anyway so its no major loss. jus a nex approach i guess. cant be affraid to try new thing its how u learn..... :Dthanx for the input ppl

boy all about BEING YOURSELF simple as dont act like your bruce banner when your really iron man without the costume
i see what ur sayin. in a way it is part of who i am, i just played up on it more than what it is. i just dont show that side of me to certain people.... or at least not straight away. i would never approach a girl with this side of me tho they get shown the more confident side of my character... be it insecurities, being fake, been a 2 faced guy i dunno, i got different sides of me to suit my mood or situation. aint gonna front i adapt, as and when i see fit, im never just one way all the time.it was just a different approach an i wanted to see how it would pan out.

breasticles lol not heard that one in a while he should just of done the deed there and then because clearly they both wanted it.liquid , what are your next moves now ? are you still gonna carry on playing the insecure boy or are you just gonna jump on her next time you see her ?

He choked innit.When man face the prospect of banging an older, more mature (well sometimes), experienced chick.They innately f*ck up for some reason.The older, dominating, sex fiend, forbidden fruit, MILF.Something like that anyway.
Thats what I think. He was bashing over her for a good few weeks thinking bout what he was gonna do but then when he found himself 1 on 1 with an expierienced real curvacious woman of power he failed to rise to the occassion became scared realising his vulnerability and curled up reaching out to her for some unconditional otherly love.Im not gonna lie Im only young I dont think Im ready to handle a woman of that stature yet but if I was in that position I wouldnt have froze up like that. Woulda got her to teach me some things not personally into student teacher roleplays but would be fun with an older woman w00p w00p

breasticles lol not heard that one in a while he should just of done the deed there and then because clearly they both wanted it.liquid , what are your next moves now ? are you still gonna carry on playing the insecure boy or are you just gonna jump on her next time you see her ?
right now lulu i duno uno jus gona see wer it goes shes been txtin mans fone all day 2day till just now wen shes gone bed enit. its bait she on it tho. more time the next time im in a one on one i will press it or at least get head off it, then throw them insecurities her way. 207 was right in a way ive longed it, but same time tho i could have got me a long(ish) term milf dependant on how shes interpreted the angle put forth. i kno it sounds f*cked up yh but i THINK i wanna be in her head, u can get sex off anyone at anytime but its not any an anybody can get in ur head. (i say THINK cah my mindset changes constant, i get bored easily... meh)lol @ marlon i see ur point but it werent really that tbh. lol michael scofield same ting tho bt i caught jokes wink.gif u say ur young, how young mayne?

right now lulu i duno uno jus gona see wer it goes shes been txtin mans fone all day 2day till just now wen shes gone bed enit. its bait she on it tho. more time the next time im in a one on one i will press it or at least get head off it, then throw them insecurities her way. 207 was right in a way ive longed it, but same time tho i could have got me a long(ish) term milf dependant on how shes interpreted the angle put forth. i kno it sounds f*cked up yh but i THINK i wanna be in her head, u can get sex off anyone at anytime but its not any an anybody can get in ur head. (i say THINK cah my mindset changes constant, i get bored easily... meh)lol @ marlon i see ur point but it werent really that tbh. lol michael scofield same ting tho bt i caught jokes wink.gif u say ur young, how young mayne?
well good luck in your mission, sounds confusing but ye good luck.