Who here has actually been arrested before?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANG TITE ICELANDS IN HARROW WEALDTried to buy a pint of milk with a fake credit card while in college. (To see if it was working, was planning on going Argos later that day)Till worker called the manager as the card bleeped the machine, me and my friend legged it. Unfortunatly, we ran past a police station, while 5/6 policemen were JUST coming out. Got caught, got dashed in a cell for like 4 hours, had an interview said we found the card at the bus stop. They let us go, then I went straight to link some chick like nothing happened.

ANG TITE ICELANDS IN HARROW WEALDTried to buy a pint of milk with a fake credit card while in college. (To see if it was working, was planning on going Argos later that day)Till worker called the manager as the card bleeped the machine, me and my friend legged it. Unfortunatly, we ran past a police station, while 5/6 policemen were JUST coming out. Got caught, got dashed in a cell for like 4 hours, had an interview said we found the card at the bus stop. They let us go, then I went straight to link some chick like nothing happened.
LMAOThem pissed situations there.

Guest Mr. BLK

too many times, biggest pisstake was in america though.some asian bre got excited that i was the new kid in school, and thought it would be ok to try a ting with me cos im British, just bareface called me a "dumb nigger" so i swung him so disgusting that police manhandled me and threw me up against the wall, handcuffed me there and then infront most of the schooli'd easily prefer to sit in a UK cell for 8 hours than 4 hours in a USA cellAmerican Court = some bullshit

too many times, biggest pisstake was in america though.some asian bre got excited that i was the new kid in school, and thought it would be ok to try a ting with me cos im British, just bareface called me a "dumb nigger" so i swung him so disgusting that police manhandled me and threw me up against the wall, handcuffed me there and then infront most of the schooli'd easily prefer to sit in a UK cell for 8 hours than 4 hours in a USA cellAmerican Court = some bullshit
no wonder why ur back, dey try deport u or suttin init, lolgettin shifted gotta be one of da worst experiences one time got shifted at 7:00pm got out of da cell 5:00pm next day. swear i was gna kill myself for sum dumb reason they interviewed me last out of everyone else n dey try give me some dirty breakfast look like the pissed on the toast, 'brown bread' aswell

Guest Got Dat Cronik

12 hours in a police cell is not the onebest ting to do is sleepbut they giv u some rok hard matress tingdont speak to the feds until ur solicitor is therethey try n make sh*t up, n twist all d tings u saygot away wid a reprimand

Guest Mr. BLK

i got arrested in reading (another member of the forum involved) at about 1am, i wasnt in the station that long, but considering i live in south london, and i was let out at 4am, i was pissed for getting homewho knows about sleeping on a bench in reading train station waiting for the first train to london?

Guest Got Dat Cronik

the worst one u might remeber i posted it b4wen i got arrested and they walk me to the station in cuffskah there was no cars availablesaw my girls mum n evryting