Who here has actually been arrested before?

DJ Stashman

Guest Got Dat Cronik
everyone involved in the police / prison service is a f*ck*ng scum bag including the prison doctor and the bitches who give you 'meals' and water. the only ppl i rated was some of the police officers is they KNOW how to play the sickest mind games theyll hav niggas thinkin two plus two is five and sh*t its reeeal. also females who become police officers are possibly the worst human beings in the whole planet
women officers r so insecureswear downthey get bare rude for no reason jus kah there in a uniformand then wen they r drivin the whip they act like there fbistooopid bitches

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons

Just remembered about Portugal.Got arrested for swimming in some hotels pool at 4 in the morning.Was having a nice little swim with two Irish girls who I see walking home and they said 'We're going for a swim, coming?'.Was splashing about, then about 7 or 8 officers same and swarmed on us. Drove me around in some van for ages, I'm all wet and knackered, tried to take me to my hotel and take my passport off me, I wasn't having a bar as I was flying the next day (not that I would have handed it over anyway). Ended up giving them a hundred Euros. Bastards took me for an arcade style cashpoint.

1nce in uk for criminal damage1nce in usa for abh but i was hyped and young. jus come out of a "Rap Concert" n sum yank kids tried 2 lock us out of grand central station by blocking the doors. complete boyment. we thought we had 2 rep the team in foreign lands so we run round 2 another door, come str8 thru it headbut 1 guy str8 up n start swingin blindly. every1 of them was completley shocked start shouting 4 security. security come and cuff us then as they are dealing with statements etc 1 gash who was with them comes over and punches man in the face. proper punch 2. after that every1 agreed to drop charges and go seperate ways. because of that stupid mistake when i was 16 now everytime i fly out of the UK i'm marked as a security risk and am searched completley at all them x-ray scanners.

classroom090904.jpg
cba explainin why but after the TAU beat me up wen i was in cuffs i just stood there with them waitin for a transit 2 come get me then went the station give them everythin including my shoe laces took my finger prints took my picturewent in a cell for an hour or so then went back to town 2 dj

When i was in Italy with my school football team when we were younger we were playing at this mad festival thing where a bunch of Italian footy teams were playing so obvcourse we were gonna get abuse shouted at us being from England & the picth was basically surrounded with walls going about 3 foot in the air then with caging going right the way up so not gonna lie it was quite intimidatingAnyway, we ended up smashing this side we played and there was some little c*nt who kept trying to take me out so after the match we were sitting down having a drink and next minute the lad runs up behind me takes sum cheap shot as i turn and clips me right on the jaw and started tryin 2 get away - i just jumped up and went 2 chase and next minute had sum chef off a barbecue grabbing me holding me back and sh*t so once he lets me go im walkin down to meet a couple friends and see the lad, so just walk over to him and give him 2 hits and drop him THEN sum prick fella jumps on me starts holding me and sh*t being proper ruff trying to "restrain" me so i start shoutin sh*t like im bout 2 f*ck you up if ya dont get off me and that then he starts saying "poliza me poliza" and all this sh*t, so he starts pullin me into the changin rooms and tries calmin me down but i wernt havin it after how he was just pullin me and sh*t so he bells up a car and i get nicked in italy dry.gif biggest pisstake and i aint gonna lie i was scared - my teacher/footy couch tells me i may be staying here till a parent can come collect me so i was thinkin "nah nah, ill be here for time seeings as it was hard to get the money to come in the first place" but in the end they ended up letting me go - was some scary stuff though

Guest PennyTraitor
a few times still.im on bail for firearms tht was used in one madness.im innocent still.
im bein serious tho. allow tryin to make me look like im bursting jokes like goddaz.