Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I.B.Blackman

Black Magic

87 posts in this topic

After my mum had a deep discussion with me about what certian family members were into and what it resulted in I can fairly reaffirm my belief in such practises.I wont go into detail about my fam biness but yh it'ss kinda scary....

Ya mean Juju?Yea ask Penny he knows all about this sh*t.

Black magic in general.But yeah Juju/Voodoo are closer to home.

kmt how can say certain family members are doing certain things then not saythem vip2 cardinal sins there *locks*

Nope.Bullshit IMO.Almost as bad as religion IMO.Once again.IMO.

I don't believe in it but they are forces at work that I have no explanation for.'ang tight my Ghanians, its real out there lolI'm not sending btw

After my mum had a deep discussion with me about what certian family members were into and what it resulted in I can fairly reaffirm my belief in such practises.I wont go into detail about my fam biness but yh it'ss kinda scary....
ye ive got a similar opinion on this...from family events, and a tiny bit of personal experience i can support a belief dat der is definatly sumin there and its not all bullshit..i think its one of dem fings u have to experience or see the effects of in real life to consider it more than ducktales.

Not about messing with the occult.Your playing with the darkside.

Nope.Bullshit IMO.Almost as bad as religion IMO.Once again.IMO.

*Sees opening*But obviously if there are such forces at work there must be others to counter act them such as God.I had my doubts on God for a while until one serious night...Done my evangelism for the day heaven here I come!

this sh*t gets me shook wen im in Ghana cuzzy trust me

sum of the sh*t ive herd of jus scares me in a disgusted way, sum proper grim stuff.

Trust I've heard some mad stories bout this sh*t though.Heard about how in South Africa, in the prisons in the north, where it's all Africans not coloureds or Muslims, if guys violate the prison gang code they find them next morning in their cell with their head about 4 times its original size, or just dead with no explanation or cause of death. Ghana's got some weird sh*t as well.

bredrin is heavily interested in these practisesnot actively tho

*Sees opening*But obviously if there are such forces at work there must be others to counter act them such as God.I had my doubts on God for a while until one serious night...Done my evangelism for the day heaven here I come!
tell us what happened man

One of them ones where you gotta see with your own eyes to believe

I think there is definitely things like curses and black magic. Heard a few stories still. It's always at places like back home and sh*t too.Nothing to dwell about just one of them things.

Who watches A hounting on discovery science.(No Neek)(OK a little)

Who watches A hounting on discovery science.(No Neek)(OK a little)
dat programs tuff, i watch it if im in on a late night on a weekday, sumtimes before i sleep still lol.im quite immune to "horror" stuff, even in f*cked up settings, cos i alredy got scared shitless when i was little seein sum of the most horrific 18+ horrors lol, so now my tolerence is a lot higher before i start gettin a bit edgey on noises in my house, etc.

lol @ bare ppl saying they 'heard' this & that lol @ ppl completely disregarding they are NO forces at work regardless of what its called black magic, voodoo, juju or whatever

lol @ bare ppl saying they 'heard' this & that lol @ ppl completely disregarding they are NO forces at work regardless of what its called black magic, voodoo, juju or whatever
you'd know*clicks*