Black Magic

I.B.Blackman

Nope.Bullshit IMO.Almost as bad as religion IMO.Once again.IMO.
I don't think you can compare the two. Religion as far as I'm concerned is man made, forces however. . .Still, it maybe just an arguement that belongs in the realms of faith & belief therefore its subjective.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its real ive witnessed it wth my own eyes.
ohmy.gif OMG!!!AND YOUR STILL ALIVE?WHAT PARTS OF YOU ARE MISSING? YOUR SKIN OK? YOU DOWN & OUT IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE?I joke lolMy boy has witnessed things a few times in Ghana, man was shook for months still

my mum always tells me about the woman who wished badness on my nan whilst she was pregnant with my uncleshe woke up one day after the confrontation with the woman *who my nan is convinced played with them dark sides*and she looked in the mirrorshe swears down that her tongue was blackshe panicked and drank water and it still was blackafter callin my granddad to come see, she showed him and it wasnt black to him, but to her it wasshe was hysterical for hours she never ever saw that woman after that day and neither did my granddad, but my nans sister swears that after that day she never saw the "dark woman" in that parish again.

Nope.Bullshit IMO.Almost as bad as religion IMO.Once again.IMO.
I don't think you can compare the two. Religion as far as I'm concerned is man made, forces however. . .Still, it maybe just an arguement that belongs in the realms of faith & belief therefore its subjective.
They can be linked.Religion is based on the faith that something that is not able to provide concrete evidence for it's existence yet people believe in it.The same with black magic. Someone sees something or experiences something and believe it's juju, when it could have been hallucination, or just randomness. Nothing to suggest it's definately voodoo.Both can't be proved to exist.Like I said, I don't believe in this stuff.

ite story one ill brief it cos its longI had an uncle who was f*cked and wanted to kill one of my cousins 4 sum reason.And as Ghanains we all have names for the day we were born.The way black magic works is based on dates and the day of birth.He was a Kwame, Saturday.So am I.He is dead, armed robbery.The same night I was stabbed in the chest back etc. nearly died.I can only thank GOD.Because t black magic is always succesful if done right so someone mussa been looking after me.Theres more but thats fam bidness.

ite story one ill brief it cos its longI had an uncle who was f*cked and wanted to kill one of my cousins 4 sum reason.And as Ghanains we all have names for the day we were born.The way black magic works is based on dates and the day of birth.He was a Kwame, Saturday.So am I.He is dead, armed robbery.The same night I was stabbed in the chest back etc. nearly died.I can only thank GOD.Because t black magic is always succesful if done right so someone mussa been looking after me.Theres more but thats fam bidness.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.There is nothing about that story that suggests black magic or God.You are fortunate you didn't died, but that could be for a number fo logical reasons ie. did bleed enough to die from blood loss, the guy didn't cut major vessels, doctor's were good enough to save you.Black magic only exists to those that have some sort of religious faith in my opinion.