Black Magic

I.B.Blackman

i know him in real life i can vouch for him on this.man aint chatting sh*t bruv so dont try make this into no argument situation.
Argument situation? Sorry what?Who the f*ck are you his mouthpiece?Jam, I wasnt talking to you. Im sure mans got his own voice.@ Spiderman - I see what you mean, but you gotta admit, no-ones come with some strict "I was there, this happened" story or relation. The parallels in terms of religion and juju are def there (seeing to believe, personal revalations etc.), which makes it all the harder to make feasible. It all seems hear-say and second hand information, which on a forum is just screaming for people to play chinese whispers.
LOLAnd let's be real because I'm on teh same page as Marlon.For those that believe in it, if a homeless guy on the roadside was to talk this about black magic was done to him, most wouldn't believe. You would probably brush him off as mad, yet he is saying the exact same stuff as you. Who is saying what determines whether you believe something at times, but things like this are speculation until there is concrete to solidify it's existence.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know him in real life i can vouch for him on this.man aint chatting sh*t bruv so dont try make this into no argument situation.
Argument situation? Sorry what?Who the f*ck are you his mouthpiece?Jam, I wasnt talking to you. Im sure mans got his own voice.@ Spiderman - I see what you mean, but you gotta admit, no-ones come with some strict "I was there, this happened" story or relation. The parallels in terms of religion and juju are def there (seeing to believe, personal revalations etc.), which makes it all the harder to make feasible. It all seems hear-say and second hand information, which on a forum is just screaming for people to play chinese whispers.
d*ck head shut ur mouth over hyped nerd

LOL: - /Dont try get involved then catch feelings when I tell you to shut the f*ck up. Settle down.

ye i can agree that "words" on an internet forum of all places are not credible here.im nt gona bother tryna convince anyone init, pointless.

LOL: - /Dont try get involved then catch feelings when I tell you to shut the f*ck up. Settle down.
bruv its a forum i'll say what the f*ck i want.. so shut the f*ck up

KANAYOk.jpg

KANAYOk.jpg

Guest djbmc
i think its one of dem fings u have to experience or see the effects of in real life to consider it more than ducktales.
i have not and therefore consider it to be bollocks

• 1 month later...