Open Days

local

wot open days u been/goin 2?wot they sayin?i went sheffiled hallam n nottingham trent onesmite go derby or lancashire 1 but i kno they'll be swagboth open days had sufficient amounts of nervous/horny lookin femalesnottingham city centres nice, hench compared wiv cov, campus is right next 2 it aswelldidnt really see much of sheffield city centre but the place seemed smaller than nottsnotts is more multicultural like......nice variety of birdsseems more urban......few geezas lookin like they want a slapim thinkin i liked sheffield better......dont even kno why.....jus got a better vibe from it

you will get wrapped up nicely if u f*ck about with the wrong people in notts
liesi am indestructible
oh seen you shouldnt have any problems thennotts is a nice city though still, just i dunno where u would be living if u was a student, but then again i dunno where u live now so i couldnt say if it would be better or worse

• 1 month later...
you will get wrapped up nicely if u f*ck about with the wrong people in notts
liesi am indestructible
oh seen you shouldnt have any problems then
:D
Lolz.i went to essex uni its nice stillthe tower blocks are like a run down estate in middle of clapton tho.

:D wtfI've been slackin, I'm sure I should have been to at least one by now. UCAS seminar was a bit useless except for collecting prospectuses, the guy at the University of Birmingham table was jokes, I was asking him about the difference between 3 different computer courses and he began to try explaining then jus started laughin and said he doesn't have a clue.

:D wtfI've been slackin, I'm sure I should have been to at least one by now. UCAS seminar was a bit useless except for collecting prospectuses, the guy at the University of Birmingham table was jokes, I was asking him about the difference between 3 different computer courses and he began to try explaining then jus started laughin and said he doesn't have a clue.
yupi've virtually moved in2 my accomodation (lies)n i'm the last to do everythingent u made a decision yet?

I aint made a decision yet either.PS Am I the only one who gets red at Open Days or i am even more of a wasteman than i already knew?
u dont come across as the shy/embarrased typebut na i thrive in these situations if anythinbare new p*ssy n bare nerdy lads (aka no competition) it gets me f*ckin hyped i swearif ur goin 2 an open day tho........allow takin ur mum n dadeven tho every1 does.....u can much easily be urself without them cunts taggin alongplus if u ent wiv ur rents then the like 2 birds that aren't wiv their rents r all over u

I aint made a decision yet either.PS Am I the only one who gets red at Open Days or i am even more of a wasteman than i already knew?
u dont come across as the shy/embarrased typebut na i thrive in these situations if anythinbare new p*ssy n bare nerdy lads (aka no competition) it gets me f*ckin hyped i swearif ur goin 2 an open day tho........allow takin ur mum n dadeven tho every1 does.....u can much easily be urself without them cunts taggin alongplus if u ent wiv ur rents then the like 2 birds that aren't wiv their rents r all over u
lol, wat?I meant red as in stoned, in case u misunderstood.And yeh I never been with my mum, and i know what you're saying bout the gash and the geeks. You see bare geeks tryna chat to peng girls about science or some sh*t, their always straight in there telling them about the uni's reputation and everything. I just come through like nigga please.

lol, wat?I meant red as in stoned, in case u misunderstood.And yeh I never been with my mum, and i know what you're saying bout the gash and the geeks. You see bare geeks tryna chat to peng girls about science or some sh*t, their always straight in there telling them about the uni's reputation and everything. I just come through like nigga please.
ohhhhhnever heard that one...i get blazed before the most inappropriate situations (funerals, parent evenings, exams etc) but f*ck thati get stupidly prang nowadays

i went to hertfordshire, thames valley, demonfort ^ westminster open daysim guna choose hertfordshire or westminster not sure yet
i got no idea wot either of them places is like but they sound f*ckin dreary 2 meim shittin it that i won't get the grades i need n end up in lancashire or derby