Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOHN DOE

The Rise and Fall of Wining/Grinding

23 posts in this topic

I dont know whats happened to me but it seems that wining and grinding on a girl at a rave is so sh*t now.Year 9- 2nd year college was hype times i used to love it but now i find it so boring .Back in the days it was a sexual thing but whats wining to lashing?Moretime these days in rave i just dance or skank on my ones which is why i love funky house Sometimes girls try wine up on me , i comply, then it just gets boringAnyone else share the same views?

Go to Passa Passa, your views on this will change

Heard about this still, bredrin told me its literally like f*ck*ng.Do u know of any good ones about in LDN

LLOW IT

when i wine/grind, i make sure i'm touching ass

Llow dry sexing like man is still revising for my mock GCSE's....

Heard about this still, bredrin told me its literally like f*ck*ng.Do u know of any good ones about in LDN
Passa Passa is deeeeeepTheres pure vids on youtube if you want a preview likeSerious stuff tho..

U can probably still somehow get AIDS in Passa Passa, don't ask me how.

Llow dry sexing like man is still revising for my mock GCSE's....
innitive reached the promise land

scrubsin died when i was 16/17reason i stopped reaching them dances too tuffcos if i dry hump and i aint humping later, im contemplating rape. . .

scrubsin died when i was 16/17reason i stopped reaching them dances too tuffcos if i dry hump and i aint humping later, im contemplating rape. . .
Egg-Sack-Lee...

When chicks want ot skank with me, it would be rude not to oblige. I hear what you man are saying though. There's no hype to it like them under 18 raves back in the day. Truesay man will probably be hitting it the same night or shortly after.

Who remebers Young man standing??Big boy under-18 rave when wining was at its best.Memories...

c/s thisonly if slow jams come on and i'm da mood, but usually i'll just go to the bar and get a drink, i dnt even like hearing slow jams in da club

c/s thisonly if slow jams come on and i'm da mood, but usually i'll just go to the bar and get a drink, i dnt even like hearing slow jams in da club
c/s

c/s

It never was that sick, the idea in princible is sick, and with the right girl its niceBUt the problem is so many girls have no rhythm

oh yh at carnival it's standard procedures imo, soca irl.

It never was that sick, the idea in princible is sick, and with the right girl its niceBUt the problem is so many girls have no rhythm

reason it lost appeal. . .

Standard when the gyal tune gets played, man is looking for a whine. Its the whole point of playing the likes of 'Wine Pon It', 'Dutty Wine' and 'Back It Up' back-to-back. If its HH RnB club then I'm not too fussed

f*ck you guise.Wine wid whoever, Whenever. Simmi?

i agree, I dont take part at all these days only if she comes on to me, Like someone said id rather skank on my own