Lil Wayne at Stratford

Black Casper

One girl I know went and she told me while Lil Wayne was performing 1 guy with 5 other bre's ran on stage stopped and said, "dis is my show get da fuk off da stage now u fukin ass hole",..bouncers rushed the stage and got rid of them, then about 2 seconds later, someone threw an opened bottle of water and it hit lil Waynes head along wit 2 giant plastic tubes...Wayne got mad, his bouncers had to hold him backApparently Lil Wayne got pissed and said "f*ck you lot" and just leftThats what she told me anyway, she said he only got to perform 3 songsGot locked off round 11:30Not sure how true the story is tho

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
i know y niggas do dis. sh*t still kinda annoys me tho.
coz its niggascan never hav a good time without niggas f*ckin it up
ye, f*ckin blacks. im glad im not one of them.send em all back is what i say.(no rascist)my neighbours daughters milkmans brothers wife shook a blacks hand once. cnt b rascist.

Yh the show was fuking crazyHe was ona a drama queen tip coz one boy jumped on the stage and he stopped spitting.Sum 1 chuked water at him and he went off stage ina a strop but come back on about 10-15mins laterThen about 15-20 mins later sone Hackney guys claiming mashtown E8 ran up pon stage got the mic and locked it offBare gyal, sick vibes, no beef,it was sick