Lil Wayne at Stratford

Black Casper

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons

Phone call from some random pal:"****, I'm really upset, Wayne came on, he had his hat really low and you couldn't really hear what he was saying, also his security made everyone get back 10 metres from the stage, and then I got pushed to the floor and stomped out, ***** fainted, she's crying"Hahahaha.Bitches.

Was always gonna happen, just a matter of when. He wasnt even spitting over instrumentals some PA ting. Certain songs he wasnt even spitting it was just the tune playing. Was overly Crunk in there though, nuff man jumping and pushing and sh*t.I dont blame him for reacting the way he did. He comes to perform and you got stupid boys wanting to go jack him like say he wasnt on guard. SGs moved to the boy differently. Dashing the bottle was just over neeky. Black Brits are just dunce in the neckside, like why you gonna pay money to spoil it, not only for everyone else 'cause why would you care, but for yourself. Like, your gonna go bed and feel like a badman for making him walk off stage because you got caught in the hype? Certain guys need a life. A real life.Minor tings tho, me and certain promoters will never exchange pee again. No baller but £25 isnt a lot, concert-wise anyway. People that paid £35 on the door however, boooooy, I saw Jay-Z with Nas and Beyoncé for less.p.s. it was like some reunion in there. Saw nuff greezy guys I thought were in pen. Musta been some day release, rehabilitation scheme lolyeah Chipmunk was there. Performed over that old skool garage beat that went "dun dun dun-dun-dun dun dun, bay-beh" and "Who Are You". Was alright still gyal dem going mad though

Guest Mickey Kane
Was always gonna happen, just a matter of when. He wasnt even spitting over instrumentals some PA ting. Certain songs he wasnt even spitting it was just the tune playing. Was overly Crunk in there though, nuff man jumping and pushing and sh*t.I dont blame him for reacting the way he did. He comes to perform and you got stupid boys wanting to go jack him like say he wasnt on guard. SGs moved to the boy differently. Dashing the bottle was just over neeky. Black Brits are just dunce in the neckside, like why you gonna pay money to spoil it, not only for everyone else 'cause why would you care, but for yourself. Like, your gonna go bed and feel like a badman for making him walk off stage because you got caught in the hype? Certain guys need a life. A real life.Minor tings tho, me and certain promoters will never exchange pee again. No baller but £25 isnt a lot, concert-wise anyway. People that paid £35 on the door however, boooooy, I saw Jay-Z with Nas and Beyoncé for less.p.s. it was like some reunion in there. Saw nuff greezy guys I thought were in pen. Musta been some day release, rehabilitation scheme lolyeah Chipmunk was there. Performed over that old skool garage beat that went "dun dun dun-dun-dun dun dun, bay-beh" and "Who Are You". Was alright still gyal dem going mad though
Co-sign to the Nth power....

What do you expect from Lil Wayne fans.When you got people like Styles P come over here none of that type of stuff happens. Its bare respect.Lil Wayne is whats wrong with hip hop today. Some little emotional spoilt bitch who cries when he dont get his own way.

What do you expect from Lil Wayne fans.When you got people like Styles P come over here none of that type of stuff happens. Its bare respect.Lil Wayne is whats wrong with hip hop today. Some little emotional spoilt bitch who cries when he dont get his own way.
Oh so youve forgotten when Kiss and Styles came over and shots were let off then?

If they just performed in Wembley Arena, that sh*t wouldnt happen. Allow Stratford Rex and them places, cos its just inviting goons.
4 real.Man said he wanted that guy who jumped on stage dead.Glad i didnt have to pay for that sh*t. The few songs he did do were big doe.

Guest Mickey Kane
If they just performed in Wembley Arena, that sh*t wouldnt happen. Allow Stratford Rex and them places, cos its just inviting goons.
f*ck the promoter...On the real...I know the dude. He's been trying to get Lil' Wayne over here for the longest. I was with him in Miami when he 1st tried to get him over. Throughout the whole time though, I got the feeling that his main concern was more about being the guy who brought Lil' Wayne to London, then actually delivering a good show.Like 001 said, it was nothing but an upgraded PA but the joke ting, people didn't even mind. But at least HOLD the concert in a place where people where have SOME sort of respect for the venue i.e. Indigo at the 02 arena. Don't treat the f*ck*ng concert like a rave where you can buy tickets on the door because that just encourages loitering and sh*t. Do a f*ck*ng soundcheck for Pete's sake it's not hard. Who was actually there? There were like 30 people on the f*ck*ng stage whilst he was performing! I mean, why am I seeing a gang of groupies on the stage!? Oh, because obviosuly that's not gonna encourage niggas to get brave and start some sh*t!On the real? _________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK promoters.