Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RichYung

Lil Wayne Interview On Westwood

10 posts in this topic

LOL @ this groupie from bournemouthwhen are you having a uk tour?? Some dumb ho..But still I agree that his verse on we takin over was one of his best.

wdf!!!its illegal to get a tattoo on your face here?

nah its not

SORRYbut wayne does not have a big syrup addiction. from wheen u sip syrup it makes u big/huge. look at all the ppl that sip and have sipped syrup.slim thug before and afterlil flip before and afterpaul wall b and apimp cbeanie segaletc etc etc these guys was either skinny, then got much biggeror they been big, syrup makes ur belly just go out round and like rock hard. wayne aint sippin and runnin laps at the same time. he isnt 'addicted' like he says he is. some kina hype on that fact.

SORRYbut wayne does not have a big syrup addiction. from wheen u sip syrup it makes u big/huge. look at all the ppl that sip and have sipped syrup.slim thug before and afterlil flip before and afterpaul wall b and apimp cbeanie segaletc etc etc these guys was either skinny, then got much biggeror they been big, syrup makes ur belly just go out round and like rock hard. wayne aint sippin and runnin laps at the same time. he isnt 'addicted' like he says he is. some kina hype on that fact.
lol sheeez man broke it down and exposed the truth

nah its not
thats what westwood said

nah its not
thats what westwood said
my tattooist has one, and when i was getting a new arm piece on friday, some man in the next room got the side of his face done. most tattooist will not tattoo your hands or face, unless u have bare tattoos already (talkin nearly covered), are 'old'ish', or some other reasons.reasons being, some jobs will not hire u, some palces wont let u in (clubs, bars etc) and they dont want to be held responsible for that , so after u get ur hands and face done and u cant do some things u go back and cuss the tattoo place. but nah its not illegal.

Lol @ "that's what Westwood said..." I imagined Digits saying that with a speech impediment.

Lol @ "that's what Westwood said..." I imagined Digits saying that with a speech impediment.
laugh.gif:D