TAIO CRUZ - DEPATURE

Afroman

The long awaited album2agkmit[1].jpg~~Tracklist~~1.I'll Never Love Again2.I Just Wanna Know3.I Can Be4.I Don't Wanna Fall in Love5.So Cold [Ex: "Give My Love Away"]6.Fly Away7.Driving Me Crazy [FIRST TIME POSTED]8.Moving On9.Come On Girl (Feat. Luciana) [Ex: "Take You Away"]10.Never Gonna Get Us11.She's Like a Star12.Can't Say Go+ Bonus - Unreleased Track:13.Backseat Love (Feat. Erick Sermon)_Prod by scott storch14.Naked15.Beat It16.RainfallLink-- later..GOnna give this a listen in a bit

whaat? i posted in here earlier bt my post got ghosted?this guy is cold but i saw presenting some show on base and he sounded like michael jackson jralso just a general question how do people get into writing for major artists? how can an unknown get his stuff to gyal like will young? thas bigi like this guys music tho hes talented

Guest PROFIT2
Big talent, 1 man band, does everything himself...R8ings
lol no he doesnt you idiot there 90% yank produced beats...mans working wiv danjawrites bars thats it.

After giving it a listen it aint that great, It as some standout tracks which have been most of the singles, Most of the other tracks sounds alike, The key in which they were made. I will never Love again - Sounds like What come around goes around. Again he uses his trademark strings which became to repetitive in the album and made alot of songs sound alike. I still like the track thoSame with - So cold70% of the drums on the album were used on the same songs/The album sounds rushed, He coulda shortened it to 10/11 songs. Its not a bad attempt. 6/10