How tall are you?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
I'd hate to be under 6 foot. Life would be so much more difficult being average or lower in height.
trust me. ppl below 6 foot make me feel sick.

5'8"I blame my midget parents, them and their faulty genes.I am suprised I even reached this height, my dad and mum and both around 5'2".

Guest PennyTraitor
I'd hate to be under 6 foot. Life would be so much more difficult being average or lower in height.
trust me. ppl below 6 foot make me feel sick.
laugh.gif:D:D Oh gosh i love this guy!Sweetie ur like my height.
wtf u talkin bout.uve always got to come in and put ur big nose in fam.ive never seen u.uve never seen me.pics as proof?no?
OK OK THEN
f*ckin bitch

I cant hook up with girls under 5"4 its too much of a strain on my neck.
LOL. dont u think its so sexy when a chick has to look up at u n tiptoe
Yeah I get a lot of small girls that wanna be with me to protect them and compensate for their lack of height, average girls that wanna be able to wear heels and still be able to look up to their man and tall girls that wanna rape me cos Im the only good looking guy taller than them in the venue.Life is good

6+ is overrated..
You clearly have never felt the joy that comes from not being able to fit into a car, because of this I pity you.
what kind of car though? cos unless ur goli u should fit in any car, maybe not a smart one. my 6'1 friend feasily fits in a mini.however i grew an inch and a bit in the last 12 months. who said you stop growing at 21