Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephren Taylor

Recognising a GOOD vocallist???

71 posts in this topic

In my opinion... R&B singers wipe the floor with any other type of singer!!!!Can u tell when, lets say, a Rock singer has a good singing voice?Could you ever compare a Rock singer to an R&B singer??My bredrin at work today (a fan of rock), told me that he doesnt think singers that do vocal acrobatics (a la R&B artists) are 'all that'...... I think he's just hating...

Freddie Mercury lock the thread.

Certain Rock vocalists have the ability to wipe the floor of some of these R'n'B singers tbh. Especially this new breed of R'n'B singers.....slow jams n all *shakes head*

*arrives with an angry mob carrying firewood only to see he's already gone*

Come off it...Name me some Rock singers that can wipe the floor with R&B singers..Give me 2 matchups... celebrity deathmatch styly..The R&B singer would win everytime...Neyo vs Breh from Nickelback = Neyo WinKeyshia Cole vs Avril Lavine = Keyshia Cole WinCome to think of it... Nate Dogg would dead most rock singers...

Guy from Nickelback>>>>>>>>>>>>______Out of all the RNB singers you could have named, Ne-Yo?

Guy from Nickelback>>>>>>>>>>>>______Out of all the RNB singers you could have named, Ne-Yo?
Only to prove my point... Could have said anyone, but even NEYO would done the breh from nickelbecks dance...That husky saved by the bell ting cant test a good R&B singer...

Only to prove my point... Could have said anyone, but even NEYO would done the breh from nickelbecks dance...That husky saved by the bell ting cant test a good R&B singer...
Freddie Mercury Vs ________________Result: Win for the gay.

Wipe the floor with what exactly? Singing an RnB song?Or singing a rock song?You cannot compare two different styles. Its like comparing two different sports.

lol *walks out quietly*
Don't worry we don't class you as a singer

lol *walks out quietly*
Don't worry we don't class you as a singer
Lol Rude.

(no homo)Vocal levels hit on this tune alone takes the likes of neyo for parsley inside a KFC bargain bucket still

(no homo)Vocal levels hit on this tune alone takes the likes of neyo for parsley inside a KFC bargain bucket still

lol the idea of Black vs White didnt even cross my mind still

LOL @ this turning into a black vs white singers rather than Rock vs RnBRepresent:How do you embed?
Sorry but I laughed out loud at the prospect of Jimi Hendrix being a good vocalist, atleast Phil Lynott man. It's not a white or black thing either, it's a Rock Vs "R&B" thing so you're gonna tend to see more blanks on the Rock side and darkies on the "R&B" side.Btw have you got around to recording that guitar demonstration yet ?