Recognising a GOOD vocallist???

Ephren Taylor

In my opinion... R&B singers wipe the floor with any other type of singer!!!!Can u tell when, lets say, a Rock singer has a good singing voice?Could you ever compare a Rock singer to an R&B singer??My bredrin at work today (a fan of rock), told me that he doesnt think singers that do vocal acrobatics (a la R&B artists) are 'all that'...... I think he's just hating...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come off it...Name me some Rock singers that can wipe the floor with R&B singers..Give me 2 matchups... celebrity deathmatch styly..The R&B singer would win everytime...Neyo vs Breh from Nickelback = Neyo WinKeyshia Cole vs Avril Lavine = Keyshia Cole WinCome to think of it... Nate Dogg would dead most rock singers...

Guy from Nickelback>>>>>>>>>>>>______Out of all the RNB singers you could have named, Ne-Yo?
Only to prove my point... Could have said anyone, but even NEYO would done the breh from nickelbecks dance...That husky saved by the bell ting cant test a good R&B singer...
Freddie Mercury Vs ________________Result: Win for the gay.

LOL @ this turning into a black vs white singers rather than Rock vs RnBRepresent:How do you embed?
Sorry but I laughed out loud at the prospect of Jimi Hendrix being a good vocalist, atleast Phil Lynott man. It's not a white or black thing either, it's a Rock Vs "R&B" thing so you're gonna tend to see more blanks on the Rock side and darkies on the "R&B" side.Btw have you got around to recording that guitar demonstration yet ?