Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune.

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Blud you say it like your on the working side of the world. Your the poster boy for claimers around Scummy side of England after your NOTW article
Any more insults?

Guest Sean Ash
LOLDo you see the Irony when you're any unemployed rebore Rodney.
It's funny how I am classed as unemployed when I am a Student.. just like many of you here are/were students.Different story then innit?any more insults?

Guest PennyTraitor
im signin up bnp, ive had enough of this sh*t.ashman how can i get involved.
I don't know.I am affiliated to the Lib Dems of Southwark.
so y did u embed that tune. i thought u were tryin to open peoples eyes and get ppl on the side of the british national party.whats the point otherwise?

It's funny how I am classed as unemployed when I am a Student.. just like many of you here are/were students.Different story then innit?any more insults?
You have kids and sign on.Claiming benefits = unemployed.Making a song bragging about how you 'fraud benefits' = idiot/scum.

You're not a student.You're a waste man.You went back to education to avoid the stigma associated with being a wasteman.You have consistently failed to get even the most menial job, and support your family. You constantly winge about others claiming and sponging off the system, when that is exactly what you do.Dropping out, blaming others for the fact you couldnt hack education and dropped out, then failing in life, and returning to education in the hope you can beg it instead of making a living for yourself, does not equal being a student. And you have the nerve to go on like you are above people, and are more informed.

Guest Sean Ash
f*ck the BNPf*ck*ng faciast regimef*ckin halfwits..U wankers f*ck*ng make me sick
Another one who has fallen for anti BNP media hype. Watch the video and make your own mind up.

Guest PennyTraitor

bnp> > blacksye i said it. take pride in great britain. not like u lot jus hip-hopin and sellin dope.i bet none of u even got a job.make me sick.

f*ck the BNPf*ck*ng faciast regimef*ckin halfwits..U wankers f*ck*ng make me sick
Another one who has fallen for anti BNP media hype. Watch the video and make your own mind up.
I saw the videoI still say f*ck the BNP.I dont care where u were born.. That doesnt automatically entitle you to a free ride or preferential treatment...The same way, the british empire invaded other countries, and claimed them as their own.. Taking slaves etc.. Banning the use of laguages and practicing native cultures etc..Payback is a bitch isnt it..

LISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEN
Silly woman, about if it werent for my ancestors you wouldnt have a job and reh reh.WTF you d*ckhead your 'ancestors' were caging us and making us work for nothing. Anyway i'm not posting in this topic again, Ashman, allow trying to get a reaction, what's the point, mods just lock this, it's gonna be 20 pages of race arguments.

LISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEN
Silly woman, about if it werent for my ancestors you wouldnt have a job and reh reh.WTF you d*ckhead your 'ancestors' were caging us and making us work for nothing. Anyway i'm not posting in this topic again, Ashman, allow trying to get a reaction, what's the point, mods just lock this, it's gonna be 20 pages of race arguments.
She's a joker. How can she they are discriminating when they have to do those things to get recognition? Does she see any Black music artists winning anything at Brits? White people give me joke. Why you gonna ask for a White police force or nurses union when its dominated by White's? Then go on to defend the unions but unions are there to protect those without a voice. Does she not see why these things are needed for not just Black but ethnic minorities?Swear down, I'm making a free youtube vid. Me vs. them. Ashman line it up innit. I will literally annihilate alll opponents differently. Say Walahi, I'm on this differently. Ashman beg you get me some links to BNP people dem