If You Witnessed A Murder What Would You Do?

Guest RBG

Guest The Member
I would come forward as a witness straight up.If you have no morals at all, and you take the life of someone easily, without a second thought.. That is not me..I have moralsIf you can kill someone, I don't want you on the same streets as my kids..You ain't fit for society.If I don't come forward, who will they kill next?Call me a grass, I don't care..I don't see how someone else can commit such a crime and then I become the bad guy.
this is the only bit of sense in this thread

I would come forward as a witness straight up.If you have no morals at all, and you take the life of someone easily, without a second thought.. That is not me..I have moralsIf you can kill someone, I don't want you on the same streets as my kids..You ain't fit for society.If I don't come forward, who will they kill next?Call me a grass, I don't care..I don't see how someone else can commit such a crime and then I become the bad guy.
So if somebody killed your wife and children you would rather them spend 10 or so years in prison instead of getting revenge yourself?

this is the only bit of sense in this thread
You obviously didnt read Djbmcs post you soppy bolloxed cow

Guest Sean Ash
So if somebody killed your wife and children you would rather them spend 10 or so years in prison instead of getting revenge yourself?
It doesen't matter.Sooner or later they will face the true judge.

Just carry on walking, it's not my business, why should i get involved.
Saw if ur marge got duppied and sum1 body saw it u wudnt wana no who dun it....Spleen..Ang tyt u...
if i'm being honest, i wouldn't get myself involved. e.g. if i saw your gran getting her purse snatched by a few yobs and then falling to the ground, i wouldn't get involved.
Im talking bout getting duppied...You wouldnt try track me down an drop a cuple names...Skeen...
As I said it's not my business.Unfortunately this is the world we live in, people look after number 1 and number 1 only.so take your 'skeen/spleen' and put that away.

God?You dont even know he exists....

Saw if ur marge got duppied and sum1 body saw it u wudnt wana no who dun it....Spleen..Ang tyt u...
if i'm being honest, i wouldn't get myself involved. e.g. if i saw your gran getting her purse snatched by a few yobs and then falling to the ground, i wouldn't get involved.
Im talking bout getting duppied...You wouldnt try track me down an drop a cuple names...Skeen...
As I said it's not my business.Unfortunately this is the world we live in, people look after number 1 and number 1 only.so take your 'skeen/spleen' and put that away.
Then your one of the things that are wrong with the world...

As long as I'm not hurting/killing anyone then i'm pretty much a blessing to the world.

If you saw it but didnt bell da fedz cud they try do u for perverting the cause of justice if they found out later you was a key witness...or is it up the person whether they want to help the fedz...I wouldnt snitch the details to the police, i would rather find out who was duppied and tell the family let them do as they wish wid the name...
co signpolice cant protect you like they say they cani would not go to the police in any situation unless i had NO CHOICE other wise ill just get on with my life the amount of people that know bout HIMedvin_johnson.jpgand i KNOW its lies this is someone that is a relative of someone im close to community spirit is gone people call snitching what isnt actually snitching when its POINTLESS KILLING so way i see it i have given up with the police in terms of them keepin ANYONE safe they are just not capable so f*ck it.someone gets ghosted its just bad luck and the average citizen has to decide that if someone in the family gets killed you have to do TIME IN JAILif we all did that the amount of kiddy snatcher etc would decrease cos they wouldnt be worried bout jail they would be worried bout gettin bodied

As long as I'm not hurting/killing anyone then i'm pretty much a blessing to the world.
Thats were your wrong...You got a bait mentality...

Guest Sean Ash
God?You dont even know he exists....
I never said God, you assumed.