Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PennyTraitor

SO I LOST MY PHONE FRIDAY NIGHT...

32 posts in this topic

tht was the only line i had at the time. business/music/personal all on one line.left it in a f*ckin taxi...all lookin for it in the night and the next day ringin them for it..gave up on it and bought a new phone today and got my number switched to a new sim card.....jus now some woman rings my bredrin tellin them tht they found my phone.goin to pick it up tomoro.ima buy her a drink (maybe get a mash out of it)some good ppl in the world still.

lol @ not making a tune about this with her singing on the chorus.

lol at thinkin i havent already got the wheels in motion'i found ur fone, i i found ur fone, now baby take me home and make me moan, moan.'

i hate losing sh*t.i remember the time i lost my wallet, was pissed of for days, had a bill in the wallet as well.

'i found ur fone, i i found ur fone, now baby take me home and make me moan, moan.'
LOLAppalling.

i hate losing sh*t.i remember the time i lost my wallet, was pissed of for days, had a bill in the wallet as well.
for some reason my possessions are like my chicks, they never wanna b away from me.i was in oxford street, lost my wallet with my keys, cards and 3 bills innit.i didnt realise til i was gettin off the tube at waterloo.went back...and found my wallet in tact, with everything in it in one shop.

I check my pockets every 5 seconds, to see if I have my possessions.some weird habit methinks..

lol at thinkin i havent already got the wheels in motion'i found ur fone, i i found ur fone, now baby take me home and make me moan, moan.'
lol sounds like a banger still

im ai the only one who goes crazy when u cant feel ur fone in ur pockets start grabbing ur pockets like u got fire ants in ur pockets

im ai the only one who goes crazy when u cant feel ur fone in ur pockets start grabbing ur pockets like u got fire ants in ur pockets
ALL THE TIME.You even check in the small pockets where you know your fone can't even fit.lol

That is luck!nice lady 2 do that doe.

my wallet is on a chain attatched to my belthard to loseleft one fone on a train doewas soooooooooooooooooooooo pissed

I check my pockets every 5 seconds, to see if I have my possessions.some weird habit methinks..
laugh.gif Both are me

lost my bank card Thursdayrandomly found it today in my car under the seat lol

laugh.gif Both are me
standard routine; slap left, right, back pocket... spud spud spud gone

my wallet is on a chain attatched to my belthard to loseleft one fone on a train doewas soooooooooooooooooooooo pissed
durrty?

i do both of these on a regular

lost my bank card Thursdayrandomly found it today in my car under the seat lol
Dem kinda guys lol.

1 got 1 bredrin who has left his fone in my car bare times.Ill be near home and hear this fone ringing under my seat.

i do both of these on a regular
Same here Also it's very nice to know that there are people who put others before themselves.

LOL @ rolling with water and/or light bill in your wallet. This aint 07 no mo' fam. Keep up*leaves jacket and exits swiftly again*

LOL @ rolling with water and/or light bill in your wallet. This aint 07 no mo' fam. Keep up*leaves jacket and exits swiftly again*
lol i dunno where u bought the funny man juice from but u should keep buyin tht sh*t fam

Happened to my Dad a while back and he bought the lady a bottle of wine.