SO I LOST MY PHONE FRIDAY NIGHT...

Guest PennyTraitor

Guest PennyTraitor

tht was the only line i had at the time. business/music/personal all on one line.left it in a f*ckin taxi...all lookin for it in the night and the next day ringin them for it..gave up on it and bought a new phone today and got my number switched to a new sim card.....jus now some woman rings my bredrin tellin them tht they found my phone.goin to pick it up tomoro.ima buy her a drink (maybe get a mash out of it)some good ppl in the world still.

Guest PennyTraitor
lol @ not making a tune about this with her singing on the chorus.
lol at thinkin i havent already got the wheels in motion'i found ur fone, i i found ur fone, now baby take me home and make me moan, moan.'

Guest PennyTraitor
i hate losing sh*t.i remember the time i lost my wallet, was pissed of for days, had a bill in the wallet as well.
for some reason my possessions are like my chicks, they never wanna b away from me.i was in oxford street, lost my wallet with my keys, cards and 3 bills innit.i didnt realise til i was gettin off the tube at waterloo.went back...and found my wallet in tact, with everything in it in one shop.

lol @ not making a tune about this with her singing on the chorus.
lol at thinkin i havent already got the wheels in motion'i found ur fone, i i found ur fone, now baby take me home and make me moan, moan.'
lol sounds like a banger still

I check my pockets every 5 seconds, to see if I have my possessions.some weird habit methinks..
im ai the only one who goes crazy when u cant feel ur fone in ur pockets start grabbing ur pockets like u got fire ants in ur pockets
laugh.gif Both are me
standard routine; slap left, right, back pocket... spud spud spud gone

I check my pockets every 5 seconds, to see if I have my possessions.some weird habit methinks..
im ai the only one who goes crazy when u cant feel ur fone in ur pockets start grabbing ur pockets like u got fire ants in ur pockets
i do both of these on a regular
Same here Also it's very nice to know that there are people who put others before themselves.

i hate losing sh*t.i remember the time i lost my wallet, was pissed of for days, had a bill in the wallet as well.
LOL @ rolling with water and/or light bill in your wallet. This aint 07 no mo' fam. Keep up*leaves jacket and exits swiftly again*

Guest PennyTraitor
LOL @ rolling with water and/or light bill in your wallet. This aint 07 no mo' fam. Keep up*leaves jacket and exits swiftly again*
lol i dunno where u bought the funny man juice from but u should keep buyin tht sh*t fam