Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Stashman

Dad Walks In On Daughter Masturbating On Cam

27 posts in this topic

Oh deep she try attack man with that fishy dildo llow it Id kick the door down then beat the sh*t out of her

before I watch...is she legal?

before I watch...is she legal?
no, if you watch this you will be arrested, and your PC will get taken as evidence from the fedssmh2.gif

^^I don't think you get my point. I don't wanna be looking at 13yr old tittys for the sake of a "lil laff".safe anyway

Lmao @ dem too late automatic reactions that do u more harm than goodI swear the dildo went out of the door with paps lol

Oh deep she try attack man with that fishy dildo llow it Id kick the door down then beat the sh*t out of her

Pissed in a way for both people, the dad for seeing them scared for life things and the chick for not having a lock on her door

that is f*cked. you can tell by her reaction its reallmfao

LMFAOSDFOdashin the dildo you know

swear the dad was rockin a turban lolclosed window now and cba to look properlyfunny never the less

Nah blood the reaction/bad acting is what makes you know it's fakeAs if she'd be that loud when her dad's in the house

fakebecoz it wasnt recorded on any webcam reocrding softwareshe recorded it herself. and who would record a video like thatthemselve then post it on the ent for everyone to see.think about it.

Aint even seen the vid nor do I want to..But going by people's reactions, like why would she record it and whatnot..Some chicks record sh*t for their b/f... Then send it to them..Then that bitter b/f may disclose that information when their's a sour break up...

fuk downlading itsum1 put it on daily motionyour allowed 2 up this kinda sh*t on there

Some chicks record sh*t for their b/f... Then send it to them..Then that bitter b/f may disclose that information when their's a sour break up...
That's what she was doin

Nah blood the reaction/bad acting is what makes you know it's fakeAs if she'd be that loud when her dad's in the house

Some chicks record sh*t for their b/f... Then send it to them..Then that bitter b/f may disclose that information when their's a sour break up...
That's what she was doin
yeah but surely she'd record it again rather than send him that he'll be like confused4.png