S.A.S - Built This City & Shake & Break ft Ransom [Video Previews]

TF S4DK

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...aR5Rom0HH38O924'Shake & Break' with Ransom drops this week on WSHH, was shot over the weekend.'Built This City Pt.2' aint been shot yet proper tho, but it is coming...I tell ya... I aint gonna hype after last time, but I will say this them dudes is in the best position of their life, yes even better than when they was running with Dame...

them man better not hope it f*cks up like last time. dat ransom bar at the end 'used to be a LOSER now i live da life ol luxury' had me laughing first time iv heard a rapper adress demselves as losers apart from EMINEM. goodluck to S.A.S i probabbly wud take a trip to HMV n cop dere album if they had one. they got mad skillzI SHOT AT THE FRESH PRINCE, BECAUSE I AIM AT 'WILL'. jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz say nomore

video was avg to me, dunno why theres so much desperation for them to blow. bare hyping what isnt there.you have been raving about these guys from 2004times claiming they will blow reh reh, its good to support those you know but they are just avg and below the people making it right now either in lyrics or in swag (cos i know you will ask "so solja boy has better lyrics than them". if they blow they blow you cannot influence their success more than you have already tried so allow it.

Guest Smell Of Death

Jordan Tower is dead doe manthem man shoulda splashed out some P's and thatransom part is hard, not too sure bout the first tune, beat is nice doe

its funny how theyre tryna use the lomdon angle by over saying "oi oi and london boys" when before they were as far from uk mcs as you could find. theyre style is still a yank 1 they got some nice bars at timesnot feelin the tune still. lol at mayhems hailine
They been saying that from time ago.

its funny how theyre tryna use the lomdon angle by over saying "oi oi and london boys" when before they were as far from uk mcs as you could find. theyre style is still a yank 1 they got some nice bars at timesnot feelin the tune still. lol at mayhems hailine
"The London Boys" is a nickname given to them by New Yorkers from when they where at high school there, it was before rap..."Oi Oi" got added later.

They been saying that from time ago.

• 3 weeks later...