Just copped these....

Action Dan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Memories of that topic came flooding backI beg the old vip becomes accessible. I wanna read that e-tunnel-of-death topic again. The way man dropped it like he was expecting to get props. The backfire was spectacular, photoshops were on fiyah that day

had some la gears, fresh likethen my grandma sent me some hideous purple sparkly trainers which i avoided wearin, but one day my mum forced me to wear themsooo embarrasin, double sparkly purple laces, needless to say, no namefirst pair of crep i think were, these hi top ninja turtle onesalso had a pair of multi coloured 3 strap trainers, which matched a multi coloured jean jacket i had, sproosinaaaaandpsg27black.jpg

lol at wearing brand name creps back in the day.
bang bang impoverished childhood gang
CIMG0007.JPGGot these in year 4, I thought I was siccck 1st time I buss them in school.
f*ck off, i ova wanted these back in the day never got them tho sad.gif lol

when i was little, it was reebok pumps, no lie had 4 pairs of these when i was in prep school!! obv. i was nang, then ofcourse hi tech, had some dodgy fila creps too, tennis ones, reebok classics were a teenager thing then it was 95's for a few years, tns for years, etc etc etc