S.A.S/Eurogang

NiNES.

Smh at Rsonists reply.
[Jadakiss] Why? [/Jadakiss]
Because your logic is dumb.I hope you dont pay for your Spurs tickets either. Nor your Sky subscription. Infact with that logic, almost everything.
not really though, not that i fully support the 'logic' but there is a point. if ur talkign about balling to much people will then sayok you got enough and not buy ur stuff to make you richer. footballers dont 'throw' money in your face, nor does sky...but as its sas even its a bit more laughable.. but still applies

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smh at Rsonists reply.
Because your logic is dumb.I hope you dont pay for your Spurs tickets either. Nor your Sky subscription. Infact with that logic, almost everything.
If i could download Tottenham tickets i would. Because my club treat me like sh*t.Same with rap, if these cunts brag about diamonds and crystal etc. f*ck em, they are treating me like sh*t, therefore i will download.And in the rare case where i like the mixtape/album i will buy.I know you will back these guys 24/7 because they fund your lifestyle, but take off the tinted's for a minute and try and see my view.

Lol at footballers not throwing money in your face.We all know Sky eating. Hearing their annual profit takeover a year lets us know. At the end of the day, footballers, Sky, whatever provide you with entertainment, if you feel its worth checking for it, then pay. Like I said that logic is flawed. Its something only the hip hop community subscribes too.p.s I download, I just would never use that what they talking about as a reason to justify.

Trust me there is alot more than just that to justify why i download, that is just a mere observation i made, and why i could download this.I tend to be very loyal to British made music, not so much to these lot though as their initial begging of the US was too much, at least they have calmed down a bit now.And on the subject of the football thing, it isnt the players throwing money in my face, its the CLUB, the way its run and how the people up high treat us lower class citizens, ie. us that keep the club alive, that pisses me off, but that is a different subject completely, and one, an arsenal fan would not understand.

Guest Smell Of Death
Lol at footballers not throwing money in your face.We all know Sky eating. Hearing their annual profit takeover turnover a year lets us know. At the end of the day, footballers, Sky, whatever provide you with entertainment, if you feel its worth checking for it, then pay. Like I said that logic is flawed. Its something only the hip hop community subscribes too.p.s I download, I just would never use that what they talking about as a reason to justify.

Smh at Rsonists reply.
If i could download Tottenham tickets i would. Because my club treat me like sh*t.Same with rap, if these cunts brag about diamonds and crystal etc. f*ck em, they are treating me like sh*t, therefore i will download.And in the rare case where i like the mixtape/album i will buy.I know you will back these guys 24/7 because they fund your lifestyle, but take off the tinted's for a minute and try and see my view.
You go to Tottenham games across the country for the all round entertainment that the "beautiful game" of football provides for you. f*ck the chairmen, the board, the money men, even the players, you go for whatever it is that you take out of it, why I'm explaining this I dont know cos you know all this... My point is what S.A.S rap about doing with their money is as important as what Aaron Lennon does with his on a Saturday night. they have earnt it by providing you with their entertainment.In most cases S.A.S would get paid a advance before sales, so the only money your slowing up by downloading would be their back end money after recouping money.

And on the subject of the football thing, it isnt the players throwing money in my face, its the CLUB, the way its run and how the people up high treat us lower class citizens, ie. us that keep the club alive, that pisses me off, but that is a different subject completely, and one, an arsenal fan would not understand.
Take it to the sports room and your see I understand...

Are you talking bout showing up or performing at these shows.Why would a rapper be appearing at a next rapper's show? Especially if he aint invited.When peeps see u about too much, they dont respect u anymore.. Its why uk emcees anre never taken serious..

They been out of the country for the Lil Wayne show, otherwise they probably would have come out with him.They opened for Cam & Kanye here but TBH if they gonna support they would rather do the whole tour, than a one-off city, thats where a lot of man go wrong on the business side of touring, your never gonna get paid a lot of money for supporting so your aim is to eat the headline rappers fans, not him eat off yours in your city...

they always say they got love of the roads so why aint they thereand if they do london shows when and where???????
Before I try to answer, what do you class as being on road?I might be wrong but last show they did in London was the Puffy Rememberance.
i heard them in an interview sayin how they gettin dissed on the forumsbut they said they didnt care cos on the roads in london they get lovethese concerts r full of 'road' guys so i wanna no when they gonna be at them

they always say they got love of the roads so why aint they thereand if they do london shows when and where???????
Before I try to answer, what do you class as being on road?I might be wrong but last show they did in London was the Puffy Rememberance.
i heard them in an interview sayin how they gettin dissed on the forumsbut they said they didnt care cos on the roads in london they get lovethese concerts r full of 'road' guys so i wanna no when they gonna be at them
They was talking about how on the internet, an outlook on artists can be displayed that might suggest they have no fans or support, however when they go out & around London, they get love... Its a bit like how on here Scorcher gets cussed every mixtape yet on road more people are on to Scorcher via every release... Basically anyone can say anything from the safety on their PC but can they say it to their face?They was talking about their Launch Party being full of road man.