Goddaz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what did she die of ?
tragic car accident...parked on the hard shoulder and a truck ploughed into their lil hatchback
Wernt even the hard shoulder, thats the thing.
blink.gif:D First I heard that, so they just stopped in a LANE?
Yeah, had to pull up in the slow lane cos the hard shoulder was closed or some sh*t.

raah thought she was recovering Thats f*cked... R.I.P and to the others as well My close bethren passed away last week car accident on his way back from the airport from dubai..sh*t was f*cked up, I just got a phone call last week and my old work associate told me he died a day b4 and his burial was in a couple hours. (Muslim). I thought he was f*ckin about still I actually got there. I didnt expect to see my self in a funeral that day The sad thing was his bro was the one driving, he is in a comma and doesnt know they guy as passed away.It put me off driving for a bit still.

Guest ShabbzE3
what did she die of ?
tragic car accident...parked on the hard shoulder and a truck ploughed into their lil hatchback
PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS WAS ON THE M25 LAST SATURDAY AROUND 12PM ABOUT 8 MILES FROM CLACKET LANE SERVICES.ME AND MY MUM BROKE DOWN ON THE WAY BACK FROM WOLVERHAMPTON THERE AND WE PULLED IN ON THE HARD SHOULDER AND MY MUM WAS SCARED SO I DROVE DOWN FURTHER TO ANOTHER HARDSHOULDER WHICH IS BEHIND SOME HENCH BRICK WALL AND THE BLOKE FROM THE S.O.S PHONED UP SAYING THERS BEEN 2 FATAL ACCIDENTS WHERE WE WAS JUST PARKED

what did she die of ?
PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS WAS ON THE M25 LAST SATURDAY AROUND 12PM ABOUT 8 MILES FROM CLACKET LANE SERVICES.ME AND MY MUM BROKE DOWN ON THE WAY BACK FROM WOLVERHAMPTON THERE AND WE PULLED IN ON THE HARD SHOULDER AND MY MUM WAS SCARED SO I DROVE DOWN FURTHER TO ANOTHER HARDSHOULDER WHICH IS BEHIND SOME HENCH BRICK WALL AND THE BLOKE FROM THE S.O.S PHONED UP SAYING THERS BEEN 2 FATAL ACCIDENTS WHERE WE WAS JUST PARKED
i swear kaya pulled up on the slow lane

what did she die of ?
Na it was on the M1.