Setup ting??

Fresh

Right, sometime last year got in a swingers with a bunch of man from local whilst out with my boys...Some of us got duppied some of them got duppied.I got bottled, my boy got some ribs cracked.Some of them got ran over, some of them got bottled also...One boy inparticular on the opposing side used to be my boy way back, but we stayed away from each other during the arms... And have spoken a couple time since, wehn I've seen him on ends. Neither of us have mentioned the beef. 22's the same guy adds me on facebook asking me to go out with him for a drink, out of the blue.. In a pub they all drink in.Do I go or not? Truesay im not really a pub man.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, sometime last year got in a swingers with a bunch of man from local whilst out with my boys...Some of us got duppied some of them got duppied.I got bottled, my boy got some ribs cracked.Some of them got ran over, some of them got bottled also...One boy inparticular on the opposing side used to be my boy way back, but we stayed away from each other during the arms... And have spoken a couple time since, wehn I've seen him on ends. Neither of us have mentioned the beef. 22's the same guy adds me on facebook asking me to go out with him for a drink, out of the blue.. In a pub they all drink in.Do I go or not? Truesay im not really a pub man.
lol I dont know why that made me laugh.. Maybe its the bait intentions behind the invite.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lol @ numeroJust roll up with a couple of Donnay socks filled with snooker balls, then when man tries to tell you something, swing them into his eye socket and casually walk out.His boys wont be able to do sh*t cuz they will try run after you, but will slip on the ruinous mess left by his exploded eyeballs, cracking their heads open on the local perverts knee as he sips his special brew in the corner.Nothing can go wrong with this plan.

Guest PennyTraitor
I'm sure he just wants you to go for a friendly drink, go there in your best attire and just enjoy the night out with your old pal and soon to be new buddies.
lol at this off ends guy